Note: All of these requirements are optional except of WorldEdit!
WorldEdit - Required
WorldEdit is needed to create and manage spleef games. If you don't have WorldEdit installed you can't use HeavySpleef!
- Used for spleef games and as a wand tool
- Download: http://dev.bukkit.org/projects/worldedit/
Vault - Optional
Vault is required for giving money and other stuff. You can only distribute a jackpot or a reward if you have Vault installed.
(Most servers have this plugin installed).
This also requires a suitable economy plugin which supports Vault
- Rewarding a winner with a jackpot, or a fixed reward
- Download: http://dev.bukkit.org/projects/vault/
ProtocolLib - Optional
ProtocolLib is required for the show-barrier flag.
- Enables access to the show-barrier flag
- Download: http://dev.bukkit.org/projects/protocollib/
MySQL Database - Optional
If you are running several servers with Spleef and you want to synchronize Spleef statistics you need a MySQL database for this.
- Alternative way to store Spleef statistics.
- Provided by your server hoster or can be installed on Ubuntu or Debian systems via apt-get install mysql-server