Example of per-permission home limits and some advanced "mode" settings for home events.
In this example I'm sharing my own configuration from my server. The setup is like so:
- All players can set their home by right-clicking on a bed. This is *always* the place they will respawn on that world (ie. regardless of any /sethome stuff below)
- If no home is set, they respawn at the local world spawn.
- At rank "Regular", players gain the use of /sethome and /home (for a price). /home is subject to warmup/cooldown. They are limited to 2 homes per world (we have 3 worlds), which in effect is 1 free bed home and 1 paid home.
- At rank "Elder", players gain one additional home per world (basically 1 free bed + 2 paid).
- Moderators can have 5 homes per world. They also have the Cost/Cooldown/Warmup exemption permissions so they are not subject to them.
- If a player dies in the nether, they go to their home for the world attached to that nether.
- Although the default world is "world", when a Moderator types /spawn (they are the only ones with access to that command), I want them to go to the active spawn on world "1dot0".
# config.yml core: storage: 0 bedsethome: true defaultWorld: world override_world: true verboseLogging: true events: onJoin: - spawnNewPlayer - default # on death, you only go to your bed home (not any # other named homes you might have) onDeath: - modeHomeBedOnly - homeMultiWorld - modeHomeNormal - spawnLocalWorld - spawnDefaultWorld onSpawnCommand: - spawnSpecificWorld:1dot0 onHomeCommand: - modeHomeNoBed - homeLocalWorld # players granted access can use named home, but they cannot # ever go to their bed home using this command (bed home is # only on death) onNamedHomeCommand: - modeHomeNoBed - homeNamedHome world: 1dot8_nether: onDeath: - modeHomeBedOnly - homeLocalWorld - homeSpecificWorld:1dot8 - spawnLocalWorld 1dot0: onDeath: - modeHomeBedOnly - homeLocalWorld - spawnLocalWorld 1dot0_nether: onDeath: - modeHomeBedOnly - homeLocalWorld - homeSpecificWorld:1dot0 - spawnLocalWorld - spawnSpecificWorld:1dot0 # strategy overrides for Moderators permission: entry1: permissions: - group.Moderators onHomeCommand: - homeMultiWorld onNamedHomeCommand: - homeNamedHome cooldown: home: 120 spawn: 120 warmup: enabled: true onMoveCancel: true onDamageCancel: true home: 10 spawn: 10 homeLimits: default: perWorld: 1 global: -1 permission: limit1: permissions: - group.Moderators perWorld: 5 limit2: permissions: - group.Elder perWorld: 3 limit3: permissions: - group.Regulars perWorld: 2 cost: verbose: true home: 500 sethome: 1000