Note: page in progress, not yet complete
- BREAK (block break or mobdeath) - this is the default trigger, it doesn't need to be specified
- LEFTCLICK or RIGHTCLICK (left or rightclick on a block or air)
- LEAF_DECAY (triggered when leaves decay naturally)
Following triggers are in the 2.8 beta only:
- HIT (hitting an entity)
- MOBSPAWN (will run the drop-section if this mob spawns).
- ITEM_CONSUME (eating, drinking)
- POWER_UP/POWER_DOWN (for redstone powering blocks)
Please note that the related Bukkit event listeners are not registered unless you add a specific entry using the particular trigger. Basically this means if you don't configure anything then the only code that runs will be the startup code reading the config file; if you only add custom drops for block then just the blockbreak event will be listened to; etc.