This page will document the in the 2.8-beta series. Once 2.8 is fully released this documentation will be integrated with the main docs.
- /odd <item/mob> - Spawns item/mob with specified data (or /od drop)
- Permission - otherdrops.admin.drop
- Could also be useful for Command Blocks (not yet supported).
- Example: "/odd diamondsword@!damage_all#1MySword" or "/odd skeleton@wither/2"
- Entity name matches by shortest unique name if starting with ; (mostly for /odd command) - eg. /odd ;z = spawn zombie
- /od id - now shows lorename (including full color codes) of item in hand
- /od id mob - View details of mob you're looking at.
- Permission - otherdrops.admin.id
- Add new trigger - trigger: MOBSPAWN (will run the drop-section if this mob spawns).
- "CUSTOM" spawns are disabled unless explicity enabled in the config - this is to avoid infinite loops (eg. zombie spawns zombie spawns zombie, etc).
# Replace all zombie spawns with blazes in desert biomes. ZOMBIE: - action: MOBSPAWN drop: blaze biome: desert
# Make snowballs do damage to mobs and slow them. ANY_CREATURE: - trigger: HIT tool: PROJECTILE_SNOW_BALL potioneffect.victim: SLOW@100@1 damage.victim: 2
- ITEM_CONSUME (eating, drinking)
# Make carrots give you night vision when you eat them. PLAYER: - trigger: CONSUME_ITEM tool: CARROT potioneffect: NIGHT_VISION@400@1 consumetool: 1 drop: DENY
- POWER_UP/POWER_DOWN (redstone power)
# Make lightning strike when a diamond block receives power. DIAMOND_BLOCK: - trigger: POWER_UP event: LIGHTNING@HARMLESS
# Run a command when a specific player joins the server. PLAYER@Zarius: - trigger: PLAYER_JOIN command: /!*broadcast The developer of OtherDrops has joined the server!
# Apply a potion effect when a player respawns. PLAYER: - trigger: PLAYER_RESPAWN potioneffect: SPEED@2000@2
- Warning: This trigger has not been thuroughly tested and may have performance issues if it is overused.
# Turn sandstone into roads that increase movement speed for users with a specific permission. SANDSTONE: - trigger: PLAYERMOVE potioneffect.attacker: SPEED@30@4 permission: player.use.road
# Placing Mycelium may release poisonous spores. ANY_BLOCK: - trigger: BLOCK_PLACE tool: MYCELIUM potioneffect.attacker: POISON@200@1 chance: 20
# Give wheat a chance to drop seeds when it grows CROPS: - trigger: BLOCKGROW drop: SEEDS chance: 25
# Turn snow balls into grenades. ANY_BLOCK: - trigger: PROJECTILE_HIT_BLOCK tool: PROJECTILE_SNOW_BALL event: EXPLOSION@nobreak
- Add: basic player-action (pset.hunger, pset.xp, pset.speed, pset.exhaustion)
# Adds to or subtracts from the defined value. # Be careful using pset.speed, make sure there is always a way for players to reset their speed. # pset.speed is used to add or subtract from the players base speed amount. # pset.hunger is used to add or subtract from a players hunger amount(This cannot go above 20 or below 0) # pset.xp is used to add or subtract from a players experience. Useful for rewarding exp but not wanting it to drop as orbs. # pset.exhaustion is used to add or subtract from a players saturation. (hidden food value) PLAYER: - trigger: ITEM_CONSUME tool: RAW_FISH pset.hunger: +5
- Add: money action - replaces drop: money@percentpenalty/5 etc. Now money: 5, -5, 5%, -5% etc. Supports money.victim, money.steal, etc. (per * other actions, money.world, money.server & money.radius all supported if you need them).
PLAYER: - trigger: PLAYER_RESPAWN money: -1% message: &cYou lost some money when you died!
- Add: cooldown condition eg. "cooldown: click.%p@5" gives a cooldown for the player (%p) that lasts 5 seconds (default CD is 2 seconds)
# Cooldown is unique to the player. # This example makes it so a dragon that hits a player will also hit them with lightning every 10 seconds(only if it comes in contact though) PLAYER: - trigger: HIT tool: ENDER_DRAGON@1000h damage.radius: [LIGHTNING@1] cooldown: hit.%p@10 message.victim: "&cThe dragon fires a bolt of lightning at you!"
- Add parameter!
- sound: <sound_name>/1v/1p (v is volume, p is pitch, both are optional & default to 1)
- Supports all current and future official Bukkit sound values.
- Pitch is a decimal value anywhere between 0 (lowest) to 2 (highest pitch) with 1 being normal pitch (eg. 0.2, 0.75, 1.375, etc).
- Volume is also a decimal value however I'm not sure of the range (one might assume the same as pitch, 0 being lowest, 1 normal and 2 possibly the highest volume).
- sound: <sound_name>/1v/1p (v is volume, p is pitch, both are optional & default to 1)
- Add "spawnedby" condition (eg. spawnedby: [NATURAL, CUSTOM, SPAWNEGG, -OTHERDROPS])
- Mobs spawned by a plugin are "CUSTOM" unless they support OtherDrops (eg. setMetaData("CreatureSpawnedBy", new FixedMetadataValue(plugin, "<reason>");)
- Add "damage.attacker/victim/server/world/radius" with normal damage + FIRE & LIGHTNING, eg. damage.victim: [FIRE, LIGHTNING]
- Negative damage accepted to Heal entities.
- Extend potioneffect - now potioneffect.attacker/victim/server/world/radius
- potioneffect.drop (applies to dropped LivingEntities - eg. any mob)
- Passengers for mobs - eg. drop: cow^sheep@red^bat (cow riding a red sheep riding a bat).
- Note that if a drop with a colon ":" is used in a list (inside brackets, eg. drop: [wool:red]) it must be surrounded by quotes, ie. drop: ["wool:red", "wool:green"].
|'@' or ':'||Initial data separator (eg. wool@red zombie:baby)|
|'!!'||Additional data separator (eg. zombie@baby!!villager)|
|'h' or 'H'||Health data indicator (eg. zombie@50h)|
|'eq:slot:item'||Equipment data (always drops equipment)(eg. skeleton@eq:hands:stonesword)|
|'eq:slot:item%dropchance'||Chance to drop equipment (eg. skeleton@eq:hands:diamondsword%1)|
|Slots: head, hands, chest, legs, feet|
|'!'||Enchantment data indicator (eg. IRON_HOE@UNBREAKING#10)|
|'#'||Enchantment level indicator (eg. DIAMOND_SWORD@KNOCKBACK#5)|
|'!~'||Lorename data indicator (no enchantments) (eg. ironshovel@!~Super Shovel)|
|'~'||Lorename data indicator (with enchantments) (eg. ironschestplate@!thorns#1~Thorny Shirt)|
|'@'||Also for potion effects parameter (eg. potioneffect.victim: SLOW@600@2)|
- All mobs use same data separator for multiple data values(currently "!!")
- Support for ":" as first data separator instead of "@"
- This is an additional separator for user friendliness. The "@" still works the same.
- All mobs support maxhealth and equipment
- eg: skeleton@wither!!eq:head:diamondhelmet%0.5!!50h
- eg: zombie@50h!!baby!!eq:hands:ironsword%0!!eq:chest:chainmailchestplate%2
- "eq:" might be removed as requirement for assigning equipment<</color>>
- All ageables have "baby/adult" data
- eg. sheep@red!!baby!!sheared
- Zombies & Zombie Pigman
- Zombie: zombie@baby!!villager
- PigZombie: pigzombie@baby!!villager
- Add collar color to wolf data
- eg: wolf@tamed,blue
- Leather armor color support
- eg: leatherpants@red or leather_armor@blue (includes any dye color, also try richred richblue. more colors to come later (eg. by RGB number)
- Slime and Magmacube allows @TINY/SMALL/BIG/HUGE & numerical (for larger than huge) (note: MAGMACUBE@50 is terrifying! So big it jumps above the clouds)
- Any creature-related info from Data Values will be on the Creatures page as well.
- Spawned mobs now centered on block instead of spawning in the corner.
- PIG_ZOMBIE > ZOMBIEPIG, PIGZOMBIE
- MAGMA_CUBE > LAVASLIME, MAGMASLIME
- Enchantments level now an IntRange and works in tool: condition. (eg. tool: DIAMOND_SWORD@!DAMAGE_ALL#3-6)
- Allow random enchantment -
- Random enchantment, defined level: ITEM@!RANDOM#1-6
- Random enchantment, random level: ITEM@!RANDOM
- Specific enchantment, random level: ITEM@!DAMAGE_ALL#?
- Multiple random enchantments: ITEM@!random!random
- For enchanments over max level make sure enchantments_ignore_level is true in config
- Multiple Enchantments now separated with ! instead of , (eg. drop: DIAMOND_SWORD@!DAMAGE_ALL#2!KNOCKBACK#1)
- SKULL_ITEM@<playername> (Case sensitive)
- Added skull aliases - skull=skull_item, skull_block=skull (original bukkit "skull" is the block but most people will want the item)
- STICK > STICKS
- CARROT@DATA & POTATO@DATA > GERMINATED, VERY_SMALL, SMALL, MEDIUM, TALL, VERY_TALL, RIPE
- DYE@BROWN > COCOA
- drop: money@percentpenalty/10 (player will lose 10% of their money. Note: do not use a % at the end or it will think that's the chance of the drop)
- drop: NOTHING (now cancels entity equipment drops)
- fix action: LEAF_DECAY drop: NOTHING
- When using POTION or any type of food along with the consumetool parameter you must include drop: DENY otherwise the last item will not be consumed.
- Allow tools as Data ID (eg. 'tool: 276' = diamond sword)
- EXPLOSION_TNT now properly matches EXPLOSION_PRIMED_TNT
- Add "enchantments_ignore_level" and "enchantments_use_unsafe" config options
- Most plugins are compatible by default, this list is for plugins with specific compatibility built into OtherDrops.
- Support for CoreProtect (when breaking blocks with a OtherDrops replaced drop)
- Support for LogBlock/BigBrother/Hawkeye
- Support for RegenBlock
- Support for Heroes conditions (heroes.class & heroes.level)