This page explains the use of "objects." An object is simply some entity which reacts to a trigger (such as its own destruction) and produces some action (such as dropping an item). For a detailed list of available triggers and actions, see the Parameters page. For syntax tips, see the Drop file page.
|AIR block||No||No 3||No 3||No|
|LEAVES block||Yes 1||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Water, Lava blocks||No||No||No||No|
1 This only applies when the leaf is broken through means other than natural leaf decay.
2 This applies when the creature is killed.
3 This feature is planned for a future release.
The meaning of the "
tools:" parameter changes depending on the action used; see Tools for more info.
- ANY / ALL
- Use to indicate the drop parameters apply to every possible entity (!).
- Use to control what all players drop on death (generally in addition to their inventory; see Drops).
- [email protected]<name>
- Applies to a particular player only.
- [email protected]<groupname>
- Applies to all players in a particular permissions group.
- ANYBLOCK except
- Use to indicate all blocks except the ones specified. eg:
ANYBLOCK except [FURNACE, WORKBENCH]: - drop: DIAMOND
Presently, it isn't possible to specify multiple objects in brackets (as can be done with tools and drops); each object must be specified separately or within an appropriate group synonym. To streamline your drop file, however, you may consider using aliases and/or drop groups.