Download latest.... Download latest
Ideas (for now ONLY ideas)
- way too many :D
- Weapon cooldowns / limited weapon usages
- join matches even (shortly) after match start
- protection vests
- arena rating
- changeable weapon items
- collectable powerups and other collectable stuff
- more Gadgets and unique weapons, which can be sold by the shop
- abilities (perks)
- Display the actual leading player (hits/kills) ingames nameplate like a "»«" or something.
- Options to modify arena-rotation (maybe use size-categories of the arenas, playlists, disable/enable arenas)
- MySQL support (for online stats)
- Multiple matches at the same time (multiple lobbies)
- letting players create and manage own arenas
- More teams
- "Private" matches
- Fixed teams and tournaments
- Top signs
- killstreak announcments and gifts
- some sort of anti-camp
- intelligent spawn
- Best player (per match/general) and more points for killing this player, OR maybe getting points according to the targets rank
- option for broadcasting the match-result
- Automatic team-correction
- More diverse permissions. Not sure if with that, cause permissions is currently very simple to settup.
- allow more dynamic stuff! (join/leave active matches dynamic as spectator)
- fire extras (flame thrower, explosive stuff which creates mooore fire, ..)
- gamemodes (ctf, free4all, capture 1 flag, conquer the island, paintball-spleef, ..)
- put dead players in spectator mode
- NPC's for the top players
- Keep bought items [in the lobby / on repsawns]
- Buy items in the lobby
- more weapons
- stationary turrets players can use
- options for messages, who shall receive them (broadcast, lobby, match player, alive, world)
- map destruction
- settings for paintball only servers with multiple servers: block joining the server, if there is a match in progress; kicking after match end
- arena renaming
- colored tag names in the lobby depedning on their team/lobbygroup
- automatically run configurable commands on match end and for each winning/losing player, together with some player variable
- team chat
- top signs/heads
- as admin give gadgets/weapons via command in match
Post and discuss your ideas here!
What COULD be added, what should be changed.
you can enable that via config :)
How do I add an item in shop ? (example: potion of invisibility)
I want to make a kit with essentials. How do I enable this command at lobby with "Allowed Commands" ?
Not possible right now. You can only add grenades,balls and airstrikes right now.
Yes, with "allowed command". You put the command into the list in ypur config. Per default the list is empty, so it's not "shown" as "list", but only as some kind of entry in the config.yml
I Think The Option To Have More Than 2 Teams For An Arena. 4 Team Cap, One Is Lime The Other Is Yellow. Would Be Great For Bigger Paint Ball Arenas.
What if an arena does not support all 4 different team ? What happens with players that are in a team which is not supported by the next arena ? Shall they automaticall be put in one of the supported teams ? Roght now gren is random team and yellow is apectator..
I can't put the command :s Example: Kit Grenades (with essentials. I put the permission to players)
In config, I put this ? =>
Allowed Commands: - kit grenades
if you get a yaml error at start you did something wrong.
Also try to put "/" in front of the command, like "- /kit grenades"
Remember to use this option only for uncommercial purposes, so no "people who payed money get grenade kit" or something like that.. (just saying, because I am always curious..)
Yes, I know. I want to presente this plugin in French.
? You can translate it to french (?)
Hum, I will see.
hello do you can making rank that a rank 20 snowballs giving an a other rank that 40 snowbals or 5 grenades
Its really hard to see whether you win or lose in game. Sometimes players need to quickly press 't' so that they can see the hidden message telling them whether they win/lose the game. So I hope there some kinda features that enable the players to see they win/lose message clearly without needed to press 't' :)
Hm, I could add a for each player individual message at the end, which tells if you won or lost .. (?)
That would be good :D Hope you implement that on the new version of the pb plugin :)
Maybe Add support for TagAPI
I have a few ideas for this FANTASTIC plugin:
1. Arena area setting: Kinda like the WAR plugin, you specify exactly where the arena is, so you don't have to put up walls to keep people in/out
2. Refine the chat, the amount of countdown messages AND the "GO! GO! GO!" and stats flood the chat at the start of each match, making it hard to see what you're doing. Making these shorter is almost a must, in my opinion. Maybe make it configurable?
3. Customizable teams. In other words: Red/Blue/Green/Yellow/Purple etc. Choose your color!
4. Invisible spectators
5. Custom "classes" per team, select your color and class! One class gets X amount of balls, another gets 2 balls and an airstrike, all configureable
Any of these ideas would be GREAT! Especially #2, a lot of my users agree with me on that one
1.) I like it the way it is. Square arenas are ugly, not square arenas are difficult. You ve got lot more possibilities about how the arena looks like with the way it is right now.
2.) Countdown is printed every 10 seconds and at the end every second..: I could maybe make it every second after <= 5 seconds or so..
All messages however are customisable via language file, and players can toggle the messages even off, so they only recieve the most important messages. So no spam afterward typing /pb toggle .
3.) multiple teams would be to difficult right now to implement. I will probably have to redo the plugin in order to make things like these more easy for me to implement.}} However, I could make the colors for the 2 teams, specators and random customisable, maybe.
4.) ? Why invisible spectators? They are already seperated through different color and spectator area.. I could make them invisible for the players, but I will not implement something like spectator-plugin or so .. I guess this would make things lot more complicated as needed..
5.) hm.. I dont like the idea of classes, they would make it more complicated. maybe i add something like a kit-shop and players get money at match start and can buy a kit there.. This would do it..
blablubbabc Hey do you have Twitter?
Would like to discuss some things with you! :)
Can you add names that snowballs have the name paintballs or something And can you add flashbangs
And maybe add à sound on countdown and show the countdown in the xp level number and bar