UploadedJan 15, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version of Autorank only works with Spigot 1.8 and above, it does NOT work on Bukkit.
Autorank now uses Java 1.7, please update if you're still running Java 1.6
- Fixed: Leaderboard will now properly use 'day' instead of 'days' when the amount of days is 1.
- Added: Minor API changes (mostly Javadoc).
- Fixed: Bug that caused default groups of PEX to not show up in Autorank's groupings.
- Added: Autorank now uses an internal proporties file that will keep track of the cached leaderboard.
- Added: Leaderboard is now cached and does not call the Mojang API for UUIDs of players. The leaderboard updates every 30 minutes.
- Fixed: Clarified '/ar view' messages.
- Fixed: Autorank won't spam the server anymore when there was no player name for a UUID found.
- Changed: Updated a lot of dependencies, make sure to upgrade to the new versions.
A list of requirements and results: https://github.com/Armarr/Autorank-2/wiki/Requirements-&-Results A list of food types: https://github.com/Armarr/Autorank-2/wiki/Food-types
This is a big update, I recommend upgrading.
A lot of libraries are updated, check down below if you're running the proper version.
Compatibility with other plugins:
This version of Autorank supports:
- Factions 2.8.2
- MCore 2.8.2
- Stats 3.0.2
- mcMMO 1.5.04
- WorldGuard 6.1.1
- WorldEdit 6.0.0
- Essentials Pre220.127.116.11
- OnTime 4.1.3
- RoyalCommands 4.1.1
- Vault 1.5.6
- PermissionsBukkit 2.4 (Do not use 2.3)
- UltimateCore 2.1.16 (UltimateCore 2.0 DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE)
- afkTerminator 3.0.2
Autorank only works with these builds!
Report all bugs at the bug tracker!