What is Factions?
With this plugin players group up in Factions. You claim land as your own and build your base. Factions is a self serve anti griefing system. Leaders control who can can edit their faction land.
Factions is also about diplomacy and war. You declare wars and forge alliances. You fight over land and manage your monetary expenses.
- Stop your server.
- Put MassiveCore.jar in your plugins folder. Download MassiveCore here on BukkitDev.
- Put Factions.jar in your plugins folder.
- Start your server again.
- Configure (Optional)
New In Factions 2.7
- UUID support! Has actually been in Factions since 2.4.0.
- Over 50 issues fixed! Thanks for reporting your bugs on GitHub.
- /f motd – Message of the Day for your Faction only.
- /f claim – Instant claiming with radius. Square, Circle, Fill and Transfer tools.
- /f tax – Brand new taxation system as an expansion plugin.
- /f dynmap – Dynmap integration as an expansion plugin.
- /f seechunk – See chunks using particle effects as you move around.
- /f flag – Faction flags modifiable by leader. Toggle on monster spawning!
- /f home [faction] – Teleport to the homes of your allies!
Factions is developed by MassiveCraft.com
You are most welcome to join in and play with us :)
- Date created
- Aug 26, 2011
- Last update
- Nov 21, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- R: Factions 2.7.1 for CB 1.7.9-R0.2 Nov 21, 2014
- R: Factions 2.7.0 for CB 1.7.9-R0.2 Nov 19, 2014
- R: Factions 2.6.0 for 1.7.10 and 1.8 patch for CB 1.7.9-R0.2 Sep 11, 2014
- R: Factions 2.5.0 MassiveCore 7.3.0 for CB 1.7.10 for CB 1.7.9-R0.2 Jul 23, 2014
- R: Factions 2.4.0 MCore 7.2.X for CB 1.7.9 for CB 1.7.9-R0.1 May 14, 2014