With this plugin anyone can become a vampire, but do you want to? During daytime vampires cower from sunlight. During the night the humans reach for their holy water and wooden stakes as the vampires roam the lands with inhuman strength, speed and levitation-powers. Driven by their endless bloodlust, they devour all living in their way. Vampires...
- are destroyed by sunlight.
- are extremely vulnerable to wood and holy water.
- spreads the dark disease through combat and their own blood.
- kill and drink blood instead of eating food.
- regenerate health quickly at the expense of food-level.
- won’t be attacked by monsters unless the vampire attacks first.
- take no fall- or suffocation-damage.
- have stationary food level unless in bloodlust mode.
- move faster, jump higher and damage more with bloodlust.
- This plugin requires Java 7.
- Put mcore.jar in the plugins folder. Download MCore here on BukkitDev.
- Put vampire.jar in the plugins folder.
- Start the server and immediately stop it again to generate the default configs.
- Modify /plugins/vampire/conf.json to your liking.
- Modify /mstore/vampire_conf@default/instance.json to your liking.
- Configure permissions. You may want to use the “kit” parent permissions.
- Download ProtocolLib here on BukkitDev
- Put ProtocolLib.jar in the plugins folder.
Vampire integrates with the plugin ProtocolLib if it’s available. ProtocolLib is used to remove potion effect particles from vampires. You can use Vampire without ProtocolLib but then the particle effects will be visible.
What are the permissions? The commands? Read more in the Full Documentation
Vampire is developed by MassiveCraft.com
You are most welcome to join in and play with us :)
- Date created
- Oct 01, 2011
- Last update
- Dec 07, 2013
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Recent files