❰❰ Full Documentation ❱❱
What is Vampire?
With this plugin anyone can become a vampire, but do you want to? During daytime vampires cower from sunlight. During the night the humans reach for their holy water and wooden stakes as the vampires roam the lands with inhuman strength, speed and levitation-powers. Driven by their endless bloodlust, they devour all living in their way. Vampires...
- are destroyed by sunlight.
- are extremely vulnerable to wood and holy water.
- spreads the dark disease through combat and their own blood.
- kill and drink blood instead of eating food.
- regenerate health quickly at the expense of food-level.
- won’t be attacked by monsters unless the vampire attacks first.
- take no fall- or suffocation-damage.
- have stationary food level unless in bloodlust mode.
- move faster, jump higher and damage more with bloodlust.
- Stop your server.
- Put MassiveCore.jar in your plugins folder. Download MassiveCore here on BukkitDev.
- Put Vampire.jar in your plugins folder.
- Start your server again.
Vampire is developed by MassiveCraft.com
You are most welcome to join in and play with us :)
- Date created
- Oct 01, 2011
- Last update
- Nov 21, 2014
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Recent files
- R: Vampire 2.7.1 for CB 1.7.9-R0.2 Nov 21, 2014
- R: Vampire 2.7.0 for CB 1.7.9-R0.2 Nov 19, 2014
- R: Vampire 5.7.0 for 1.7.10 and 1.8 patch for CB 1.7.9-R0.2 Sep 11, 2014
- R: Vampire 5.6.0 MassiveCore 7.3.0 for CB 1.7.10 for CB 1.7.9-R0.2 Jul 23, 2014
- R: Vampire 5.5.0 MCore 7.2.X for CB 1.7.9 for CB 1.7.9-R0.1 May 14, 2014