MCore stands for "MassiveCraft Core" and is a Bukkit plugin that contains components the MassiveCraft developers use for developing other Bukkit plugins. MCore contains utilities for:
- ItemStack and Inventory serialization
- Command programming
- Plugin integration programming
- Data storage with json
- Disc IO
- ... and much more
Note: There is no point to installing MCore on it's own. A few other plugins make use of MCore and if you want to use them you will need to install it.
- This plugin requires Java 7.
- Download the appropriate version of MCore here on BukkitDev (usually the latest one)
- Put the jar file in the plugins folder
Plugins Using MCore
What are the permissions? The commands? Read more in the Full Documentation.
MCore is developed by MassiveCraft.com
You are most welcome to join in and play with us :)
- Date created
- Jan 25, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 14, 2014
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Recent files