WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer, that lets you:
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- Level an entire mountain and replace it with natural looking terrain (with brush tools)
- Generate spheres, cylinders, cuboids, forests, pumpkin patches, and snowy areas
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics
Development builds of WorldEdit can be found at our build server, http://builds.enginehub.org. These builds have various improvements and bugfixes over the versions you will find here on BukkitDev, and will always be up to date.
Disclaimer: Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff.
- Got a question about WorldEdit? Need server or code help? Consider asking on the forum too!
- Protect your server! WorldEdit also works with WorldGuard.
- Want the warps? homes? basics? Try CommandBook.
- Make your server even more fun! Give CraftBook a try!
- Want to try out my custom open source Minecraft launcher? Try out my launcher!
- Plugin developers! Learn how to get a player's selection with code.
Quote from the author:
These are instructions for Bukkit. If you are on single player or something else, the installation wiki article better serves you.
- Download WorldEdit and extract the WorldEdit.jar file into your "plugins/" folder
- Give out permissions, as per the WorldEdit wiki (give worldedit.* for all).
- Run your server and WorldEdit is installed.
Want more features, faster? We need some help with something!
What are the permissions? The commands? Check out the wiki below.
- Project leader: Contact @sk89q on Twitter
- Lead developers: sk89q, TomyLobo, wizjany, and zml2008
- Project started: In August 2010 (Bukkit was started January 2011)
Check out sk89q's server:
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- Nov 03, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files