Latest 1.7 Release Build: 1.5.00
Latest 1.6 Release Build: 1.4.08
The goal of mcMMO is to take core Minecraft game mechanics and expand them into add an extensive and quality RPG experience. Everything in mcMMO has been carefully thought out and is constantly being improved upon. Currently, mcMMO adds fourteen unique skills to train and level in. Each of these skills is highly customizable through our configuration files, allowing server admins to tweak mcMMO to best suit the needs of his or her server. Know that the mcMMO team is dedicated to providing an ever-evolving experience, and that we carefully read all feedback and bug reports in order to evaluate and balance the mechanics of mcMMO in every update.
- Fully featured mmo-like party system
- Robust Skills
- Unique Skill Abilities
- Skill Leaderboards
- Skills that focus on fun gameplay rather than restriction
- Follows an XP system like in an RPG/MMO
- Repair System
- Admin Chat
- Loads of RPG elements
- Very Configurable - Want to make mining take 3x longer to level? You can.
- MySQL Support
- Sound effects for:
Are you using NoCheatPlus? (Or any other anti-cheat plugin?)
Anti-cheat plugins can be great tools to deter and prevent cheaters on a server, however since mcMMO adds cool abilities which aren't in the Vanilla game - this can cause false alert in anti-cheat plugins, which will more often than not block certain mcMMO abilities or feature. Luckily, for NoCheatPlus users there is a solution. The add-on plugin CompatNoCheatPlus aims to solve these conflicts with mcMMO. We highly recommend using it if you plan on using mcMMO alongside NoCheatPlus.
Are you using TagAPI?
Checkout mcMMO-TagAPI! An official mcMMO plugin that utilizes TagAPI to give party members and alliance members colored nameplates.
Are you using Towny?
Checkout mcMMO-Towny! An official mcMMO plugin that utilizes Towny to give certain players modified XP gains, depending on whether or not they are inside specific towns.
Are you using WorldGuard?
Checkout mcMMO-WorldGuard! An official mcMMO plugin that utilizes WorldGuard to give certain players modified XP gains, depending on whether or not they are inside specific regions. And it is used to enable/disable mcMMO abilities in specified regions.
- Installing mcMMO
- List of Permissions
- Command reference
- Full ChangeLog
- Changing & adding Localizations
Bug Report / Feature Request
We try our best to perform as many user tests as possible, but occasionally bugs do squeak through. If you have found a bug, or perhaps just have a feature request, please create an issue on Github
Donating is the best way to support the development team and encourage us to devote even more of our free time to work on mcMMO. There is conveniently placed link at the top right of this page to do so.
Stats collection and data gathering
- This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system. Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true. The following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org.
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- This plugin also utilizes Updater to check BukkitDev if there are updates present.
Quote from the mcMMO Development Team:
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 29, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Optional dependency