Zenchantments is a custom enchantment plugin adds 70+ new enchantments to the game, covering a multitude of different uses. These include target-tracing arrows, lumber axes, block-breaking lasers, and much more. These custom enchantments are obtained through the normal enchantment process, and act like regular enchantments, capable of being combined and merged. The plugin also adds several new arrows, which can be crafted through special recipes. These can do things like encase a target in spiderwebs, strike lightning onto the ground, and launch grenades. A complete list of all these enchantments and elemental arrows (along with their crafting recipes) can be found below.
- Added Chorus fruit & smooth stone variants reflecting 1.14 furnace recipe
- Add mappings for 1.14 mobs
- Expanded mappings to include all in-game entities (except the Wither & Ender Dragon)
- Mobs now drop what they were holding before transforming
- Mobs now keep their set names when transforming
- Added mob variant support for more possible outcomes
- Added sweet berries & suspicious stew
- Green Thumb:
- Added bamboo & berry bushes
- Added 1.14 blocks
- Added 1.14 - 1.14.3 support
- Added new block types for various functionality in all enchantments
- Fixed an error with /ench give Tab Completion
- Fixed a NullPointerException regarding updating descriptions
- Fixed bug where Frozen Step and Nether Step would turn flowing blocks into source blocks
- Fixed bug with other worlds aside from default Nether, End, and World (Multiverse issue)
Thank you all for your help during development!
- NyanPig's Server: 126.96.36.199
Bug Reporting & Suggestions
Please contact us at ZedlyDev@gmail.com for any suggestions or bug reports. For bug reports please include a version and a console error if there is one. Thank you!
If you want to donate the page can be found here. Anything is always appreciated!