Each world will generate its own config file for per-world customization
In the config file each enchantment is listed with several variables:
- Probability: Chance of obtaining the enchantment when enchanting. (Decimal) (0 = no probability, -1 = disabled)
- Tools: Determines what tools can recieve the enchantment. (Axe, Shovel, Sword, Pickaxe, Rod, Shears, Bow, Lighter, Hoe, Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots, All)
- Name: Determines the appearance of the enchantment on tools. (For color use '§' instead of "&")
- Max Level: Determines the highest obtainable level for the enchantment. (Integer)
- Cooldown: Determines how quickly a user can repeatedly use the enchantment. (Integer) (In increments of 1/20th of a second)
- Power: Determines how powerful the enchantments is. (Decimal)
To disable an arrow and its recipe, set the arrow to false. To enable it, set it to true.
- enchant_rarity: Changes the overall probability of obtaining all custom enchantments
- max_enchants: Changes the maximum number of custom enchantments possible per item
- enchant_PVP: Determines if custom enchantments work in PVP
- shred_drops: Determines what the Shred enchantment drops (all, block (no ores), or none)
- explosion_block_break: Determines if the certain enchantments can break blocks
- description_lore: Determines if the enchantment descriptions show up in lore
- description_color: Determines the color of enchantment descriptions shown in lore
Artifacts for the Archaeology enchantment are fully customizable in the following format:
Discovery Range: 41..255
Damage Range: 30..230
Item ID: 258
Item Data: 0
Lore: Iron Age
Name: §cIron Battle Axe
- There is no limit to the number of artifacts that can be added.
- Names and lore can be given color through the '§' character and color codes.
- Lore can be given multiple lines, simply through use of the '|' character.
- An Item ID must be real and be an actual item, or else it will drop a glitched item.
- Item Data must be real or it will yield a glitches item.
- Damage Range is how much use is on a dropped tool.
- Discovery Range is the block levels which an artifact can be found.
- Probability is relative, like enchantments.