Autorank is an automatic ranking plugin that allows you to set rank-ups that have requirements. You can create requirements that make certain a player has at least x amount of money or x minutes played.
A player starts out as Guest. When he has played for more than 10 minutes and broke at least 10 iron ore, he will be ranked up to Member where he can do a lot of other things. Then, when he has played for a couple of days and earned 1000 money, he will be promoted to Trusted; a group that allows him to do cool stuff. This can go on for as many ranks as you like. The possibilities are endless! It's up to you!
Autorank 2 is currently in beta mode. It is tested extensively and we try to make sure everything is working. Although we test our builds a lot, some bugs might find a way through.
- keeps track of how long players are online and stores it in data.yml
- an unlimited amount of automated ranks with configurable required play times
- permission node that excludes a certain player from being ranked up
- permission nodes for every command
- configurable leaderboard for most time played
- support for either global or world specific ranks
- can execute commands after changing rank
- can perform effects on a player at a certain location
- seemless mysql integration
- a lot of special requirements
- mega customisable
- can interact as a group on different servers in the same server network. (Keeps track of time on the whole server network)
- time played
- broken specific blocks
- placed specific blocks
- damage taken
- specific mobs killed
- faction power
- players killed
- total time on server
- total time on your server network
- WorldGuard regions
- movement (by boat, foot, horse, cart or piggy)
- mcMMO skills
- More to come!
A wiki is also handy if you need help with Autorank. While you're there check for answers on frequently asked questions, check this.
This is a list of plugins that are recognised by Autorank:
- Vault (and therefore most permission plugins)
Permissions and commands can be found on the wiki. Click here to go to the wiki.
Source code is included in the download and available on https://github.com/Armarr/AutoRank-2
Before commenting, please read this: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/bkcommonlib/pages/admin-area/commenting/
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
I do not support dev builds. I may redirect you to a dev build to help test a new feature or check if a bug you reported is fixed, but use on a production server is highly discouraged. Those builds also do not provide the security that BukkitDev offers.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org: (These stats can only be seen by the Autorank development team, and will never be shared with anybody else).
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- Whether you use the MySQL system of Autorank
If you wish to disable this feature, you can do so by opt-ing out, which you can do in the config file under /plugins/PluginMetrics/
This plugin has a built-in auto-updater, which connects to BukkitDev to check for updates. If you, for some reason, wish to disable this process, you can do so by disabling 'auto-updating' and 'version checking' in the advanced config.
- Date created
- Dec 05, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 13, 2014
- Development stage
- AOL License
- Curse link
- Recent files