Autorank is an automatic ranking plugin that allows you to set rank-ups that have requirements. You can create requirements that make certain a player has at least x amount of money or x minutes played.
A player starts out as Guest. When he has played for more than 10 minutes and broke at least 10 iron ore, he will be ranked up to Member where he can do a lot of other things. Then, when he has played for a couple of days and earned 1000 money, he will be promoted to Trusted; a group that allows him to do cool stuff. This can go on for as many ranks as you like. The possibilities are endless! It's up to you!
Autorank 2 is currently in beta mode. It is tested extensively and we try to make sure everything is working.
Although we test our builds a lot, some bugs might find a way through.
- keeps track of how long players are online and stores it in data.yml
- an unlimited amount of automated ranks with configurable required play times
- permission node that excludes a certain player from being ranked up
- permission nodes for every command
- configurable leaderboard for most time played
- support for either global or world specific ranks
- can execute commands after changing rank
- can perform effects on a player at a certain location
- seemless mysql integration
- a lot of special requirements
- mega customisable
Autorank can check:
- time played
- broken specific blocks
- placed specific blocks
- damage taken
- specific mobs killed
- faction power
- players killed
- More to come!
A wiki is also handy if you need help with Autorank. While you're there check for answers on frequently asked questions, check this.
Fear not, Autorank has a well documented API. You can find a tutorial on it here.
The tutorial can be found here.
Other plugins Autorank works with:
This is a list of plugins that are recognised by Autorank:
Permissions and commands:
Permissions and commands can be found on the wiki. Click here to go to the wiki.
Source code is included in the download and available on https://github.com/Armarr/AutoRank-2
Before commenting, please read this: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/bkcommonlib/pages/admin-area/commenting/
Live Support provided for Techreanimate Hosting, http://minecraft.techreanimate.com
- Date created
- Dec 05, 2011
- Last update
- Dec 06, 2013
- Development stage
- AOL License
- Curse link
- Recent files