[DOCUMENT UNDER REVIEW]
Configuration since 0.2.0:
- [TO BE UPDATED]
- The distance values determine what is done at which distance, disable or enable with the active flag (default is true, i.e. enabled), velocity is how much xp-orbs "flee" from the player if within threshold distance.
- The default configurations values are added automatically on reloading the configuration or plugin.
Configuration since 0.3.0:
- You now have settings to send fake join and quit messages, supports %name and %displayname, and color codes with '&'.
- You can suppress join and quit messages for vanished players.
- You can have players with a certain permission be notified about others vanishing or reappearing.
Configuration since 0.3.1:
- Added PanicSettings, which might or might not help against recent CraftBukkit/Minecraft problems.
Configuration since 0.3.2:
- Added save options, to save and load vanished players from disk (save-vanished-always to save whenever a player vanishes or reappears).
- Added auto-vanish permission, the use flag has to be set to true for it to take effect for players joining the server. The permission can be adjusted as well, by default: simplyvanish.auto-vanish
Configuration since 0.4.0-DEV-3:
- no-abort: false
Set to true to still attempt to vanish or hide, in cacse of certain player inconsistencies - might never happen, or if happens and set to true .. might be involved in a server crash.
Configuration since 0.4.0-DEV-5:
- Added ping message setup, the period is set in seconds. Needs to be enabled to send messages to vanished players, periodically.
Configuration since 0.4.0-DEV-9:
- In the command section you can add your own shortcut commands to the lists.
NOTE: These would override other commands from other plugins, if you set them so.
Configuration since SimplyVanish 0.4.0-PRE-4:
- The permissions section allows for controlling if ops get all acccess to SimplyVanish (allow-ops) and if permissions are checked at all (superperms), as well as fake-permissions to be able to add players abilities by configuration (These permissions are only valid for SimplyVanish, wildcards are not possible!).
Configuration since SImplyVanish 0.4.0:
- Flag sets defining a name (/vanflag *name ...) and flags to set with it. Example "cl: clear" will be used like "/van *cl".
- A new configuration section for the saving settings, plus a minimum delay in seconds.
- Flag extended-configuration: prevent adding default entries for commands and permsisions (helps keeping configuration more simple, once set).
Configuration since 0.4.3:
- Under load-plugins you can specify a list of plugins that should be loaded when SimplyVanish starts up - if you use reload you should add your Permissions plugin to this list, e.g. "PermissionsEx" or "bPermissions" or "Vault" ...
Default configuration (SimplyVanish 0.4.3):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
flags: bypass: blocks: - '23' - '54' - '61' - '62' - '58' - '116' - '117' - '118' entities: - MINECART ignore-permissions: true cmd: whitelist: false commands: - me - tell pickup: exp: workaround: enabled: true distance: threshold: 3.0 teleport: 1.0 remove: 0.5 velocity: 0.3 messages: suppress: join: false quit: false fake: enabled: false join: '&e%name joined the game.' quit: '&e%name left the game.' notify: state: enabled: false permission: simplyvanish.see-all ping: enabled: false period: 30 save: enabled: true always: true interval: 0 delay: 10 auto-vanish: use: false permission: simplyvanish.auto-vanish no-abort: false permissions: allow-ops: true superperms: true fake-permissions: set1: permissions: - all players:  set2: permissions: - vanish.self - reappear.self - flags.display.self - flags.set.self.drop players:  extended-configuration: true load-plugins:  commands: vanish: aliases:  reappear: aliases:  tvanish: aliases:  simplyvanish: aliases:  vanished: aliases:  vanflag: aliases:  flag-sets: cc: +cmd +chat cl: '*clear' act: +damage +attack +target +interact +pickup +drop