This page descripes the hidden panic settings:
The panic settings allow to add some actions if hidePlayer or showPlayer fails due to CraftBukkit/Minecraft bugs.
These settings are hidden and have to be added manually, they are all inactive by default.
Mind the following:
- These settings will most likely not prevent the server crash, but they can help tackle the situation, for instance by running a command that makes your server restart (would demand another plugin listening for that command, though stop might work too, if a container application then restarts the server).
- The settings not very well tested and are not guaranteed to work.
You can do (executed in that order):
- Kick the players involved in show or hide.
- Kick all online players
- Configurable Kick message.
panic.kick-message: '[ERROR] Log in again and contact an admin.'
- Send a message to predfined targets:
Targets such as "all", "ops", "permission: a.b.c", also as comma separated sequence of entries. Write just something like none to have no message.
- Run a command:
For instance "stop" or "someplugin recovery"
Example section for the confiuration:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
# This is an example, choose what you think would make sense. panic: kick-involved: true kick-all: true kick-message: '[ERROR] Log in again and contact an admin.' message: '§a[SimplyVanish] §eAdmin notice: check the logs !' message-targets: "all" run-command: true command: "say Which command was i intended to run?"