Please make sure you download the correct version for your server:
- 1.9.3 and up => Latest Build
- 1.8.8: => Magic-5.5.6
- 1.8.3: => Magic-5.3.3
- 1.7.x => Magic-CB1.x
- Earlier: => Check Compatibility in Files Section
If you are running with the 1.7 CB build, you will not see custom spell icons!
Need Help? First Try:
- Check the FAQ
- Read the rest of the wiki
- Check the reference manual for configuration options
- Check the config info page for spell, wand and other info
- Find examples in the default configs
- Check your logs for errors
Magic is a plugin that adds powerful magic wands and items to your server. With over 100 spells (plus 100 more HP spells!), a variety of wand templates, and complete customization, you can use Magic to craft a unique experience for your server.
Spells in Magic revolve around unique wand items. Players do not "know" spells, they find, buy, or craft wands that do. Wands may be bound to a specific player (meaning no other player may use them), and a wand may be set to stay with the player if they die. In this way, the spells are somewhat bound to a player, but in Magic it is really all about the wands.
For the full Magic experience, you will also want to use the Magic resource pack. You will be prompted to use the "/getrp" command at login to get the RP or manage your RP preferences.
For 1.8 builds you have to manually install it : https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/elmakers/Magic/Magic-RP-5.zip
Please see the Magic home page on github for up-to-date information!
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true, or by editing this plugin's config.yml and changing "metrics_level" to 0.
Full changelog can be viewed on github