UploadedAug 3, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
NOTE: This is an update to the 1.8 Branch of magic, it will not run on current servers!
- Removed diamonds and iron from the deposits/withdrawals shop, re-balance prices of emeralds
- Centralize shop prices into items.defaults.yml for some items, shops can be a simple list now
- Add /mitem add/remove unplaceable command, for making a block unplaceable
- Add /mmob clear command, for getting rid of magic mobs
- Add spsellshop, for exchanging SP for money
- Add "Magic.use." permission list, for controlling individual wand permissions.
- Mine/Chop will no longer make drops out of temporary blocks
- Second page of book can be used to set name/lore in /mitem skull command
- Add Magic.spawners permission, to allow non-op'd players to place custom mob spawners
- Add Magic.commands.cast.parameters permission, in case you really really want to give your players /cast permission.
- Add "/mtrait hat" command, for putting spells, wands and hats on an NPC's head
- Fix compatibility issues with keep-on-death wands and CombatTagPlus kill-on-quit
- Add support for an "override" entry in spells.yml, for settings that should effect ALL spells
- Add "filter_bound" parameter to ItemShop, to not show bound items a player already has
- Add disguise support (via LibsDisguises) to magic mobs
- Add madscientist mob (example of using player disguises)
- Nerfed Blessing
- Added support for color codes in item names
- Added safety checks to all velocity calls
- Fix using add_examples to load example configs