CommandsEX - modular plugin architecture
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Teleportation commands
- Items and Inventory
- Mobs Related
- Homes management
- Common Administration (kick, freeze, mute)
- Time Control
- Weather Control
- Informative Commands
- Fun Commands
- Join and Leave Messages Grouping
- XMPP (Jabber) Chat Relay
- Chat Text Replacements
- Chat Spy
- Message Of The Day
- Custom Player Commands
- Custom Console Commands
- Play Time-based Player Promotions
- Economy-based Player Promotions
- Death Group
- TNT Kamikaze!
- Weather Forecast
- Explosion Control
- Shutdown Custom Kick Message
- Update Alerter
- Custom Death Messages
- Coloured Signs
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (25. June 2012)
This project has now been taken over by iKeirNez, who will continue work on CommandsEX in the same fashion I did - and even better! It was a pleasure to create this tiny little thingy for you guys. Have some great Minecraft days in there and see you all in another life :) zathrus_writer
Build your very own plugin set - Lego style!
If you ever needed a single function but had to download a massive plugin that contained it, you will probably know the feeling. It could be hard to pick up the right plugin-set for a server with all the plugins currently in existence. Especially since many of them conflict with each other.
That is the idea behind CommandsEX project - to allow server administrators to choose which commands and functions they really need and let them trash all the rest.
- Official Wiki
- CommandsEX Builder - create your very own CommandsEX build!
- CommandsEX Test Server - play about with the latest features not yet available to download!
CommandsEX uses standard config.yml file, located in CommandsEX folder in your plugins directory. Options in the configuration file are clearly commented and their list is also present in the Configuration section of the plugin Wiki.
Additionally, CommandsEX allows anybody with the permission to access the /cex command. Some options from the config file are retrievable and can also be updated via this command.
- Create a Ticket - if you have a feature request or a bug to report
- BukkitDev Forum - support, questions, suggestions and general chat regarding CommandsEX
- Leave a Comment - if you need a question answered or have a word of praise
Donations help keep CommandsEX alive, updated and improved. If you use CommandsEX and would like to help the authors continue working on CommandsEX then you may want to consider donating. You can donate whatever amount you like by using the PayPal donate button below.