This plugin requires iChat from Drakia
. I want to thank him for making the awesome colored ranks plugin.
What it does is it gets the last color on your prefix and adds it to each player displayname (so they show colored in /who and /list, might not always work) and the TAB list of players. There is also option to display who is OP and/or creative mode.
Now supporting the TagAPI (http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tag/
) changes your overhead name corresponding to the format in configuration.
Example Tab List
- Verify possibility to sort TAB list by rank
- Added an option to color names in chat based on their prefix color. If it finds in chat a name corresponding to an online player, it will add in front the last color of the prefix of that player and after the name it will insert the last color of the suffix of that player. If you do not have suffix set, it is suggested to set them to &f.
- Added support for italic, bold, etc.
- Refresh players when they change worlds and when they login. Works in theory, maybe not in practice.
- Fixed an issue when using both PEX and iChat. It would load prefix/suffix from iChat instead of PEX. Now iChat is the priority.
- Changed formatting to allow it to be custom, both for Tab and Display name. See Help for formatting options.
- Fixes to make plugin work with next CB 1.1-R5
- Now supports PEX prefix (don't need iChat if you have PEX)
Note: Works with CB 1.1-R4 to R7 and 1.2.3-R0.1
- Added configurations for what to display
- New configuration to show who is OP and/or creative