Promote players with Kills, Signs, Passwords, Time, Exp, Items, Money and more!
Tired of promoting every player by hand? No Problem! Just use CommandRank :)
It allows the players to promote themselves (With configurable conditions) or even promotes them automatically (for example after a specific time).
Example usage on a PvP-Server: Players need kills to get a better rank. With every promotion they get some rewards and a better title.
- Different ways to promote players if they meet the conditions
- Permissions support
- Economy support (needs Vault)
- Everything is configurable
- You can add infinite different "RankUps"
- Possible conditions:
- Player needs money
- Player needs kills (CommandRank is able to count kills)
- Player needs specific "onlineTime" (CommandRank is able to count the time a player is online)
- Player needs specific items in his inventory
- Player needs "Points" (PlayerPoints)
- Player needs to enter a password
- Player needs XP
- Possible ways to execute a rankup:
- Acceptrules command (executes one specific "RankUp")
- Declinerules command (executes one specific "RankUp" (default is prisoner))
- RankUp command (executes the next possible "RankUp"
- AutoRankUp (If enabled, a schedule checks players data every x seconds and executes a "RankUp" if possible)
- Password (Player is able to enter a password. If it's the right one a "RankUp" will be executed)
- Possible actions:
- Commands executed by console
- Commands executed by player
- Items given to player (Enchantments or things like colored wool are possible)
- CommandRank contains an "RankUpEvent" which allows other developers to work with
- /AcceptRules | Ranks the players to the given group (default: user)
- /DeclineRules | Ranks the players to the given group aswell (default: prisoner *evil* )
- /Password <pw> | Allows the player to enter a password
- /RankUp | Executes the next possible "RankUp"
- /cr | Shows "onlineTime" or kills to the player
- /cra | Admincommand to check onlineTime/kills of a player or to promote somebody
- CommandRank.Admin | Allows to execute admincommands and to create a "RankUp" sign & contains "CommandRank.User" permission
- CommandRank.createSign | Allows to create a "RankUp" sign
- CommandRank.AdminCommand | Allows to use the admincommands
- CommandRank.User | Basic permissions
- CommandRank.useSign | Allows to use a "RankUp" sign
- CommandRank.AcceptRules | Allows to use the AcceptRules command
- CommandRank.DeclineRules | Allows to use the DeclineRules command
- CommandRank.Password | Allows to enter a password
- CommandRank.UserCommand | Allows to use the /cr command
- CommandRank.RankUpCommand | Allows to use the /rankup command
- CommandRank.RankUp.<name of rankup> | Allows to use the named "RankUp"
- CommandRank.isGroup.<name of rankup to group> | Prevents from getting AutoRankUp to <name of rankup to group> (You should give the permission to every group to prevent from getting the same "RankUp" multiple times.)
- CommandRank.exclude.* | contains:
- CommandRank.exclude.auto | Excludes from "AutoRankUp"s
- CommandRank.exclude.sign | Excludes from sign-"RankUp"s
- CommandRank.exclude.command | Excludes from command-"RankUp"s
- Advanced guide with permissions
- Add FAQ to description
Got any ideas? Post them here: Forum
Found a bug? Create a ticket: Tickets
CommandRank is not working? Your config probably contains some mistakes. Check out your server.log or create a new ticket!
API | Setup guide | Tips & Tricks | Modifications
NOTE: This plugin has not been updated since a long time but should still be working fine! Due to circumstances (For example final school year) I am not able to update my plugins anymore. However most of them should still be working fine and besides I have found Maintainers for a few of my projects, who keep these updated. Thanks for your understanding ;-)
ok ... awesome looking plugin if i could figure out why it's not working out lol ....
i keep getting the message : "The rankup does not exist ..."
and players get : "You're not allowed to do that!"
Now my question is : the permission - CommandRank.RankUp.<name of rankup>
Do I use the name of the rank they're in now, or do i put the next rank as a name ?
.... lost ....
If you wanted to do this though you could just boot them when they become afk?
I was wondering if you could add a feature where if you have rank enable to rankup with time that if they go afk the time stop counting until they are active again to prevent someone coming on my server and sitting in afk for a day or 2 and get a rank up faster than deserved.. I also was having an issue where when I would read rules and try to accept it would say I needed to read rules first.. I then fixed this in the config.yml file where it says rulepages it was set to 3.. I changed it to 1 for one page and it then allowed me to acceptrules and get ranked up
It counts the play-time since CommandRank is installed. If you still have problems, feel free to create a ticket: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/commandrank-permissionsbukkit/create-ticket/
Hi, I set it so you need to have played for 7200 seconds to rankup to a certain rank but it keeps saying that I haven't played for long enough. I've been playing for 7 months...
Why does this happen?
I'm on 1.6.4
Actually, it turns out that CommandRank says I've been playing for 11 hours but no matter what I change the number in the PlayerStorage.yml, it doesn't change. Is there any way to configure that Player Storage to connect with the player.dat files to get the real amount?
Wait is Online Time literally how long they've been online or how long since they've started?? I've been playing for a lot longer than 11 hours either way.
Any errors in the console?
This already works with 1.7.2
I'll take a look at that
I get this error http://pastebin.com/EdaMTiJT 1.7.2
when will 1.7 be
I used /reload and it stuck all 3 ranks back into the file. I should probably say I'm using 1.7.2
It works fine for me and the other users. Please create a ticket with more detailed information if you still have that issue. Also, type "/cr reload" ingame after you edited the config. There probably are some mistakes in your config so check out your server.log for errors.
It seemed like a nice plugin...but you cant remove the default 3 ranks from the config, it doesnt recognize real ranks set in PEX...
I've done everything right in the config file and my "Loyal" and "Member" ranks do not show up when I use /cra rankup Loyal exAera; nor when I use /cr info Loyal.
Created a Ticket
Okay! :D - Time to configure!!! ;)
Yes it does support GroupManager :)
Does this plugin support GroupManager? :)
btw. the plugin looks nice to me! :D
If you still haven't solved the issue, please create a ticket :)
I guess I figured the problem, when guy is playing as guest very long time, for example the time that much more than the time that requires next-next rank to rankup to more next rank and he finnaly desides to use /acceptrules and then he become next rank, plugin thinks that he must be next-next-next rank already. Hard to explain with my broken english...
This is my config, and as I said auto time rankup not working:
message: '&aYou are now Regular!'
- me is now Regular
- pex user %name% group set Regular
- heal %name%
- feed %name%
- give %name% stone 64
message: '&9You are now Trusted!'
- warp info2
- me is now Trusted
- pex user %name% group set Trusted
- heal %name%
- feed %name%
message: '&3You are now Veteran!'
- warp info3
- me is now Veteran
- pex user %name% group set Veteran
- heal %name%
- feed %name%
one question: I put everything like u said but, I want ranks to rankup in time + I put: - CommandRank.isGroup.guest - CommandRank.RankUp.player permissions so time option may work. I turned On debug option to see what is wrong and it's written that CommandRank.RankUp is missed in permissions, weird thing, it's there.... what could be wrong?
I'll add a world blacklist :)
Hi, I have a multi world setup and i was wondering if i could seperate the kills needed per world... so they only score kills to rank up in the world they are in... not kills in every world allowing them to rank up...