Promote players with Kills, Signs, Passwords, Time, Exp, Items, Money and more!
Tired of promoting every player by hand? No Problem! Just use CommandRank :)
It allows the players to promote themselves (With configurable conditions) or even promotes them automatically (for example after a specific time).
Example usage on a PvP-Server: Players need kills to get a better rank. With every promotion they get some rewards and a better title.
- Different ways to promote players if they meet the conditions
- Permissions support
- Economy support (needs Vault)
- Everything is configurable
- You can add infinite different "RankUps"
- Possible conditions:
- Player needs money
- Player needs kills (CommandRank is able to count kills)
- Player needs specific "onlineTime" (CommandRank is able to count the time a player is online)
- Player needs specific items in his inventory
- Player needs "Points" (PlayerPoints)
- Player needs to enter a password
- Player needs XP
- Possible ways to execute a rankup:
- Acceptrules command (executes one specific "RankUp")
- Declinerules command (executes one specific "RankUp" (default is prisoner))
- RankUp command (executes the next possible "RankUp"
- AutoRankUp (If enabled, a schedule checks players data every x seconds and executes a "RankUp" if possible)
- Password (Player is able to enter a password. If it's the right one a "RankUp" will be executed)
- Possible actions:
- Commands executed by console
- Commands executed by player
- Items given to player (Enchantments or things like colored wool are possible)
- CommandRank contains an "RankUpEvent" which allows other developers to work with
- /AcceptRules | Ranks the players to the given group (default: user)
- /DeclineRules | Ranks the players to the given group aswell (default: prisoner *evil* )
- /Password <pw> | Allows the player to enter a password
- /RankUp | Executes the next possible "RankUp"
- /cr | Shows "onlineTime" or kills to the player
- /cra | Admincommand to check onlineTime/kills of a player or to promote somebody
- CommandRank.Admin | Allows to execute admincommands and to create a "RankUp" sign & contains "CommandRank.User" permission
- CommandRank.createSign | Allows to create a "RankUp" sign
- CommandRank.AdminCommand | Allows to use the admincommands
- CommandRank.User | Basic permissions
- CommandRank.useSign | Allows to use a "RankUp" sign
- CommandRank.AcceptRules | Allows to use the AcceptRules command
- CommandRank.DeclineRules | Allows to use the DeclineRules command
- CommandRank.Password | Allows to enter a password
- CommandRank.UserCommand | Allows to use the /cr command
- CommandRank.RankUpCommand | Allows to use the /rankup command
- CommandRank.RankUp.<name of rankup> | Allows to use the named "RankUp"
- CommandRank.isGroup.<name of rankup to group> | Prevents from getting AutoRankUp to <name of rankup to group> (You should give the permission to every group to prevent from getting the same "RankUp" multiple times.)
- CommandRank.exclude.* | contains:
- CommandRank.exclude.auto | Excludes from "AutoRankUp"s
- CommandRank.exclude.sign | Excludes from sign-"RankUp"s
- CommandRank.exclude.command | Excludes from command-"RankUp"s
- Advanced guide with permissions
- Add FAQ to description
Got any ideas? Post them here: Forum
Found a bug? Create a ticket: Tickets
CommandRank is not working? Your config probably contains some mistakes. Check out your server.log or create a new ticket!
API | Setup guide | Tips & Tricks | Modifications
NOTE: This plugin has not been updated since a long time but should still be working fine! Due to circumstances (For example final school year) I am not able to update my plugins anymore. However most of them should still be working fine and besides I have found Maintainers for a few of my projects, who keep these updated. Thanks for your understanding ;-)
@GamerBah I'm having the same problem. However, no errors are appearing in the server.log Guess I'll submit a ticket with the config as well....
Sounds like mistakes in your config. Please create a ticket containing server.log error and config.
This plugin doesn't work.
I run /rankup and nothing happens.
The ranking system I've got set up on my server uses special drops from boss mobs as the item you need to rank up. I was wondering if there is/ is going to be a more refined way to define the item needed? So only a sword with a certain lore for example would be usable on a rank up sign. As a side note, I've had no issues with CommandRank and it's been really useful :)
use lower case names in the rankups names
I just tried it and it works for me
I created my ranks today, http://pastebin.com/pxLCNRNS . When I try doing "/cra rankup desmond navbarry" it says the rankup is not existing. I checked in the console and saw no errors and to double check this I reloaded the config in game using /cra reload. What is wrong with it?
Is it possible to have it so that if a player has a specific permission then they won't get ranked up? I have forums on Enjin that will give players a rank when they join but I don't want staff to join and they get demoted.
I was wondering if it would be possible for you to make it so that when the command rank runs a player command it will run it as if they have the permission for the command without giving them the permission for that command?
This way the only way they can use the command is by clicking the sign.
The commands I am wanting to run can only be ran by the player.
thx bro very usefull plugin :D
I love this plugin. However I would love it even more if I could use MYSQL with it. It great to be able to make websites with stats and SQL makes that really easy.
Thanks for a great plugin.
With editing the config:
Thanks I fixed that and just wondering if this looks right for economy purchases of ranks Knight I want 9500, Baron 17500, King 30000.
settings: permissionsdebug: enabled: false declinerules: enabled: true rankup: Knight acceptrules: enabled: true rankup: Baron rulepages: 3 playersneedtoreadrules: false signtext: '[RankUp]' vault: enabled: true tellplayerstoreadrules: scheduletime: 30 enabled: false antipermission: CommandRank.DoNotToReadRules rankupinformation: enabled: true dontadddefaults: true autorankups: main: enabled: false scheduletime: 600 explevel: enabled: false list: - 5:Knight - 30:King points: enabled: false list: - 500:Baron - 2500:King kills: enabled: false list: - 10:Knight onlinetime: enabled: false list: - 3600:Baron - 36000:King commandrankuplist: enabled: false list: - CommandRank.isGroup.user:King - CommandRank.isGroup.guest:Baron passwordrankuplist: enabled: false list: - password:Baron - 9f8zfsio:King rankups: user: message: '&4You are now a King!' economy: price: 30000 enabled: true onlinetime: time: 3600 enabled: false needxplevel: amount: 10 enabled: false needitems: list: - LOG:10 - DIRT:60 enabled: false needkills: amount: 0 enabled: false commands: byplayer: list: - warp Baron - me is now a Baron enabled: true byconsole: list: - permissions player setgroup %name% Baron - heal %name% - feed %name% enabled: true giveitems: list: - LOG:10 - TORCH:15 equiparmor: false enabled: true King: message: '&4You are now Baron!' economy: price: 17500 enabled: true onlinetime: time: 36000 enabled: false needxplevel: amount: 40 enabled: false needkills: amount: 50 enabled: false needitems: list: - DIAMOND_BLOCK:2 - IRON_INGOT:40 enabled: false commands: byplayer: list: - warp King - me is now King enabled: true byconsole: list: - permissions player setgroup %name% King - heal %name% - feed %name% enabled: false giveitems: list: - WOOL:64 - GLASS:64 - OBSIDIAN:10 equiparmor: false enabled: false Knight: message: '&4You are now a Knight!' economy: price: 9500 enabled: true onlinetime: time: 0 enabled: false needxplevel: amount: 0 enabled: false needkills: amount: 0 enabled: false needitems: list: - DIRT:1 enabled: false commands: byplayer: list: - warp Knight - me is now Knight... enabled: true byconsole: list: - permissions player setgroup %name% Knight enabled: true giveitems: list: - DIRT:1 equiparmor: false enabled: false
I feel like I have something re-arranged wrong. Sorry I am tired and just got done with classes. Any help much appreciated and look forward to a donation when this works. :))
simply set "playersneedtoreadrules" to false if you don't want players to have to read the rules in order to get a promotion
It keeps telling people they need to read rules first before accepting, is this a common problem or because I have essentials rules installed. Thank you for any and all help. Great plugin and keep up the good work.
Thanks, here's the ticket for ya.
I'll have to submit a ticket. all my names in the config are in lower case, and i tried both combinations in the PEX permission file too.
Players need the permission "CommandRank.RankUp.<name of rank x>" to be able to execute the rank x RankUp.
About your "RankUp is not existing" issue: The names of your RankUps in the config need to be in lower case.
A ticket would be the best way I think ;-)
I'm having trouble getting CR to start up on MCPC for 1.5.2, I've tried all available versions. Is this something I should submit a ticket over, or just get you a pastie of the relevant 'failure to launch' errors from the server console?
Thanks in advance.