Promote players with Kills, Signs, Passwords, Time, Exp, Items, Money and more!
Tired of promoting every player by hand? No Problem! Just use CommandRank :)
It allows the players to promote themselves (With configurable conditions) or even promotes them automatically (for example after a specific time).
Example usage on a PvP-Server: Players need kills to get a better rank. With every promotion they get some rewards and a better title.
- Different ways to promote players if they meet the conditions
- Permissions support
- Economy support (needs Vault)
- Everything is configurable
- You can add infinite different "RankUps"
- Possible conditions:
- Player needs money
- Player needs kills (CommandRank is able to count kills)
- Player needs specific "onlineTime" (CommandRank is able to count the time a player is online)
- Player needs specific items in his inventory
- Player needs "Points" (PlayerPoints)
- Player needs to enter a password
- Player needs XP
- Possible ways to execute a rankup:
- Acceptrules command (executes one specific "RankUp")
- Declinerules command (executes one specific "RankUp" (default is prisoner))
- RankUp command (executes the next possible "RankUp"
- AutoRankUp (If enabled, a schedule checks players data every x seconds and executes a "RankUp" if possible)
- Password (Player is able to enter a password. If it's the right one a "RankUp" will be executed)
- Possible actions:
- Commands executed by console
- Commands executed by player
- Items given to player (Enchantments or things like colored wool are possible)
- CommandRank contains an "RankUpEvent" which allows other developers to work with
- /AcceptRules | Ranks the players to the given group (default: user)
- /DeclineRules | Ranks the players to the given group aswell (default: prisoner *evil* )
- /Password <pw> | Allows the player to enter a password
- /RankUp | Executes the next possible "RankUp"
- /cr | Shows "onlineTime" or kills to the player
- /cra | Admincommand to check onlineTime/kills of a player or to promote somebody
- CommandRank.Admin | Allows to execute admincommands and to create a "RankUp" sign & contains "CommandRank.User" permission
- CommandRank.createSign | Allows to create a "RankUp" sign
- CommandRank.AdminCommand | Allows to use the admincommands
- CommandRank.User | Basic permissions
- CommandRank.useSign | Allows to use a "RankUp" sign
- CommandRank.AcceptRules | Allows to use the AcceptRules command
- CommandRank.DeclineRules | Allows to use the DeclineRules command
- CommandRank.Password | Allows to enter a password
- CommandRank.UserCommand | Allows to use the /cr command
- CommandRank.RankUpCommand | Allows to use the /rankup command
- CommandRank.RankUp.<name of rankup> | Allows to use the named "RankUp"
- CommandRank.isGroup.<name of rankup to group> | Prevents from getting AutoRankUp to <name of rankup to group> (You should give the permission to every group to prevent from getting the same "RankUp" multiple times.)
- CommandRank.exclude.* | contains:
- CommandRank.exclude.auto | Excludes from "AutoRankUp"s
- CommandRank.exclude.sign | Excludes from sign-"RankUp"s
- CommandRank.exclude.command | Excludes from command-"RankUp"s
- Advanced guide with permissions
- Add FAQ to description
Got any ideas? Post them here: Forum
Found a bug? Create a ticket: Tickets
CommandRank is not working? Your config probably contains some mistakes. Check out your server.log or create a new ticket!
API | Setup guide | Tips & Tricks | Modifications
NOTE: This plugin has not been updated since a long time but should still be working fine! Due to circumstances (For example final school year) I am not able to update my plugins anymore. However most of them should still be working fine and besides I have found Maintainers for a few of my projects, who keep these updated. Thanks for your understanding ;-)
Brilliant plugin, thank you
Any chance that this plugin will be updated to 1.12?
== Can you please update it for the version 1.10.2??? ==
Thank you very much Asgarioth :)
You're welcome. :)
I sent a PM with my codebases (3.2.1 for 1.9 without changes + one tarball including my changes)
Wow, thats nice :)
Yeah I would be interested in the changes/source. I could also upload it to Github then.
Maybe you could decompile it using gd? I actually did this in order to add UUID support to this plugin (since you distributed the plugin under GPLv3 I think this was okay. ;) ) and to get a maintainable code base.
To be honest I thought you discarded support for it for whatever reason. If you are interested in the changes I made please drop me a line and I'd be very happy to provide the code base I used for it.
To be honest I've lost the source of CommandRank when I've re-setup my computer... That's why there is a lack of CommandRank updates. I've simply updated it using Spigot's BuildTools program.
Its great to see an update! Could you put it on github as well?
Thanks a bunch! - Digi
Woooo! Thanks so much! :D
Would absolutely love to have this working again, awesome plugin.
Yeah I'm really missing this one...$ to anyone that can get it running again.
I would love to see this plugin updated to 1.9 as well.
That would be awesome if you took over this plugin!
Update to 1.9 please. I am getting some console errors. If this plugin uses Metrics when that is where one of the bugs is at. If you can not update like you say you cant please hand over the source code and management of this plugin as I can update it.
This plugin needs to use player UUIDs instead of player names.
when i write "DYE:1:1"in the config.yml,it print an error when i run the server,but WOOL and WOOD is running well.
This plugin has not been updated since a long time but should still be working fine!
Due to circumstances (For example final school year) I am not able to update my plugins anymore. However most of them should still be working fine and besides I have found Maintainers for a few of my projects, who keep these updated. CommandRank itself does not have a Maintainer but as already mentioned should still be working fine.
Is this plugin dead? No updates for 1 1/2 years...I can't believe any plugin is that perfect. Anyone know a good alternate that is current?
Thanks in Advance!