Promote players with Kills, Signs, Passwords, Time, Exp, Items, Money and more!
Tired of promoting every player by hand? No Problem! Just use CommandRank :)
It allows the players to promote themselves (With configurable conditions) or even promotes them automatically (for example after a specific time).
Example usage on a PvP-Server: Players need kills to get a better rank. With every promotion they get some rewards and a better title.
- Different ways to promote players if they meet the conditions
- Permissions support
- Economy support (needs Vault)
- Everything is configurable
- You can add infinite different "RankUps"
- Possible conditions:
- Player needs money
- Player needs kills (CommandRank is able to count kills)
- Player needs specific "onlineTime" (CommandRank is able to count the time a player is online)
- Player needs specific items in his inventory
- Player needs "Points" (PlayerPoints)
- Player needs to enter a password
- Player needs XP
- Possible ways to execute a rankup:
- Acceptrules command (executes one specific "RankUp")
- Declinerules command (executes one specific "RankUp" (default is prisoner))
- RankUp command (executes the next possible "RankUp"
- AutoRankUp (If enabled, a schedule checks players data every x seconds and executes a "RankUp" if possible)
- Password (Player is able to enter a password. If it's the right one a "RankUp" will be executed)
- Possible actions:
- Commands executed by console
- Commands executed by player
- Items given to player (Enchantments or things like colored wool are possible)
- CommandRank contains an "RankUpEvent" which allows other developers to work with
- /AcceptRules | Ranks the players to the given group (default: user)
- /DeclineRules | Ranks the players to the given group aswell (default: prisoner *evil* )
- /Password <pw> | Allows the player to enter a password
- /RankUp | Executes the next possible "RankUp"
- /cr | Shows "onlineTime" or kills to the player
- /cra | Admincommand to check onlineTime/kills of a player or to promote somebody
- CommandRank.Admin | Allows to execute admincommands and to create a "RankUp" sign & contains "CommandRank.User" permission
- CommandRank.createSign | Allows to create a "RankUp" sign
- CommandRank.AdminCommand | Allows to use the admincommands
- CommandRank.User | Basic permissions
- CommandRank.useSign | Allows to use a "RankUp" sign
- CommandRank.AcceptRules | Allows to use the AcceptRules command
- CommandRank.DeclineRules | Allows to use the DeclineRules command
- CommandRank.Password | Allows to enter a password
- CommandRank.UserCommand | Allows to use the /cr command
- CommandRank.RankUpCommand | Allows to use the /rankup command
- CommandRank.RankUp.<name of rankup> | Allows to use the named "RankUp"
- CommandRank.isGroup.<name of rankup to group> | Prevents from getting AutoRankUp to <name of rankup to group> (You should give the permission to every group to prevent from getting the same "RankUp" multiple times.)
- CommandRank.exclude.* | contains:
- CommandRank.exclude.auto | Excludes from "AutoRankUp"s
- CommandRank.exclude.sign | Excludes from sign-"RankUp"s
- CommandRank.exclude.command | Excludes from command-"RankUp"s
- Advanced guide with permissions
- Add FAQ to description
Got any ideas? Post them here: Forum
Found a bug? Create a ticket: Tickets
CommandRank is not working? Your config probably contains some mistakes. Check out your server.log or create a new ticket!
API | Setup guide | Tips & Tricks | Modifications
NOTE: This plugin has not been updated since a long time but should still be working fine! Due to circumstances (For example final school year) I am not able to update my plugins anymore. However most of them should still be working fine and besides I have found Maintainers for a few of my projects, who keep these updated. Thanks for your understanding ;-)
Can I make it they don't have to accept the rules and they start as the default and they have to type /rankup to rankup? If so, how?
Thank you, but I am well aware of that. I have however decided not to incorporate that as a part of my server long before now, as it seems to be quite a nuisance to many players and results in the lowering of overall enjoyment of the server.
Hi, I have a problem after accepting the rules, I'm using /rankup for the next rank but all I get is a message "you can not use RankUp at the moment!" ? I'm using the Essentials pac + GM, did I miss something ?
Fixed it, it was 1st that I accidentally started a rankup with a big letter. 2cond that I gave ranks positions like visitorI, visitorII didn't liked the big letters :/
xYourFreindx-> if you are using essentials you can give them a timeout (after 2 min.) to prevent them from gathering too much online time. :)
Make sure that, in your config, you have the pages set to 1 (or however many /rules (page) pages you have. Doing /rules over And over again does not force the plugin to think you've read them all. You have to actually "/rules" "/rules 2" "/rules 3" "/rules 4" etc.
Does commandrank's system for determining playtime account for the time a player has spent just sitting there? Or sitting in an AFK machine? You can see where this would be a problem if a player were to get in an AFK machine or even just stand at spawn all day long, and then never have to worry about ACTUAL play time as part of any requirnement for ranking up. If it has not, the plugin OnTime has developed a great anti-AFK system that would be great if adopted into here. Even if it just hooks into it, or even essentials. That would be a lot better than without. If it already takes care of this issue, then wonderful. That eases my and, I'm sure, many other server owners' minds/tensions.
Our users are having problems using /acceptrules. No matter time how many times we use /rules, they aren't able to use /acceptrules, only giving the error "You must read the rules first!"
I have this error on /cr kills
This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-1356 (MC: 1.7.5) (Implementing API version 1.7.5-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
Tried using OnTime first, it proved to be VERY unstable as it would wipe player data.
we're running a mod pack called HEXXIT. I discovered that Command Rank is able to read large numbers, it just took some slight calculations, but its all good now.
sept a new issue which is a bug I'll be making a ticket for
You'll be surprised, we're a good server that has a dedicated community at its core.
I've fixed the time, but i did reduce it slightly.
Now I'm facing a NEW issue, when players ranked up they are able to spam /rules /acceptrules to get the starter kit all over again, I fixed that by removing the permission nodes, but now its spamming everyone with &cYou are not allowed to do this!
I need to know how this permission structure is supposed to work because im trying to null previous ranks, but its all for naught
@navbarry I do have to contest your theory there are alot of players out their that can spend days at a time one one server (I myself got 60days of game play in 6months on one server) I think it wold be very good if this pluging could support large timers to rank up. @digimbyte Have u considered useing the plugin ontime? I know that it works well with setting days for your rank up periods.
Are the use of buttons supported by this plugin? Where you could punch a button versus clicking a sign
What you want...is unachievable. 2 months of gameplay is 1440 hours. Not many people play that much...especially on one specific server.
Hey, nice plugin! Can you maybe make it compatible with YAPP?
Anyone know how to add AutoRank ontime that uses big numbers? I'd like people to rank up after 1 month, 2 months etc. I don't think its going to use 2.592e+6 for 30 days
Maybe some way to give a PlayerPoint every 12 or 24 hours? And when you have 30 or 60 points you rank?
How can I get this to work with PaidRanks? Like, I want to disable the /rankup command from CommandRank and keep the /rankup command for PaidRanks.
I have a Problem with the Autorankup via time: i have to use a sing to rankup, it dont works automaticly... My config: http://pastebin.com/qcSxxbDk
Does anyone know what all permissions you have to give in order for it to work? I have tried a ways I can think..
I have tried everything... Went through the config many times to try and find why it may not be working and have been unable to find anything wrong with it. Out of all the "rankup by command" plugins I have looked at, this one seems it will work the best for us so I hope I can get it working properly.
UPDATE: Ok, so I found what was wrong and it was something really obvious that I missed. Anyways...now when the command "/rankup" is executed it gives the message "You can not use RankUp at the Moment" (before it did nothing). I have it set so that players do not have to accept anything in order to use it so I am unsure as to why it still isn't letting them use it.
Current Config: http://pastie.org/8759524
@mastalol same here, signs and /rankup command work perfectly fine however.
For some reason my users cannot rankup?
I just want a simple way for them to rankup from MEMBER then to B, Then C,..., Then Z, Then FREE.
Using only /rankup