chest / doublechest / furnace / dispenser / brewingstand / etc
can be looted by every player
Set the forget-time, so players can loot it again later.
See the Features list, for a full list of features.
How-To's | Commands | Permissions | Source Code | Issues
Check out this video (old version), to get an idea of what this plugin can do:
- Normal Treasure: You see the items when you open it for the first time
- Unlimited Treasure: You see the items when you open it every time
(dispensers/droppers can dispense/drop unlimitedly)
- Random Treasure: You see a random selection of the items. Can also be unlimited!
- Shared Treasure: Instead of having a personal inventory for every player, all players share the same treasure inventory.
- Forget-Time: You can access a treasure again... after the forget-time has passed.
- Custom messages: (found first time, found again, is unlimited)
- Some treasures are for some ranks.
- Create Treasure Groups to perform operations on a bunch of treasures at once!
- Add special rewards:
- Money using Vault
- Experience, Health, Hunger, Air
- Potion effects!
- Fly for some time
- Spawn mobs in a region! Or exp bottles or whatever
- Teleport to a region
- Create explosion at some location
- Place redstone torch at some location
- Restore a region using WorldEdit's snapshots
- Execute a command... normally, or let console execute it, or make player OP for a sec.
- Broadcast a list of messages
- Bankrobber, cannot be looted, until looter is killed
- TODO: Permission reward
- TODO: Lightning reward
- TODO: Fireworks reward
- Score reward
- You can't access Treasure Chests that are protected by other plugins.
Unless you use the
- You can't break, burn or blow up Treasure Chests.
Unless you use the
- Players always see a personal "fake inventory" to prevent others from stealing.
This "fake inventory" is temporary. So don't expect something like a private chest.
- Players also see a "fake inventory" with shared treasures. But it's not personal. First come, first serve!
- Use the
peekcommand to open the real inventory.
- Use lower-case letters, in the configuration and permissions. Also see the How-To page.
- Fix issues if there are any.
- Add features when issues are fixed.
silentspectr, you probably already know by now but yeah. For me thats one of the main reasons i use the plugin.
you can have the same treasure per player, where they can only get it once. I do this for starting gear. Every person who opens the chest, sees and can take the same set of starting gear.
you can have unlimited treasure where people can open and take and take and take. For me i use these for unlimited firework/arrow dispensers(traps etc0, or like at my gold farm i keep a snowball chest for people to annoy the pigmen.. they can take snow all day long from it.
you can have random treasure .. PER person. i do this for various rewards.
so yeah it does all you want. but if your reading this today, you might want to check the reloaded version.
hi i was using chestregen for my server but i updated and the plugin didn't i'm considering using this one is it possible in treasurechest to have chests that can be opened only once by player ? like a perplayerchest in chestregen ?
@ALL ... sponsered by www.Adrundaal.de :)
TreasureChest with UUID support for 1.8.x
Please delete the 'players' folder!
No convertor included!!!
it works with 1.8.x but there is no UUID support :(
Please update to 1.8.1 :)
how do i use the broadcast command?
I love this plugin with I have a problem with droppers, when I set the tchest, nobody can opne it, I look the permissions list but I don't see anything abouth of another type of inventories permissions. Even with OP I can't use this.
I run a Cauldron Server, thanks.
I think it's moved to spigot
bugs on 1.7.10/1.8 when player use
Hello, i seem to have a little problem with the plugin and i suppose the problem is with it and worldguard somehow "not coming together". If i get this right, the "real chest" is no longer opened by the player when made into a treasure chest, instead an overlay is shown, is that right? because it seems in a worldguard region, instead of that happening the chest is opened as normal, and therefore is empty. is there any workaround for this issue or am i just doing it wrong?
thx in advance
I am really glad you are working on porting this, sadly it is still broken. It's just randomly forgets what was put into the chest... Hope you are able to fix this..
Offically Broken D: It just seems to forget the chests randomly...
Thanks for the port! Reviewed it at spigot =)
Mtihc: This plugin is awesome and we've been using it for a couple of years now I think. We're currently attempting migration and we are really happy to see TreasureChest being available for us as we've used it to scatter treasures to find throughout our server!
I've ported TreasureChest to the new version Check it out here: http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/treasurechest-reloaded.1747/
You Mean Updating? If so please link us. Im willing to test.
I didnt see that it went open source! Looking forward to more info. This is my most used plugin. =)
I am now extending this project since it is open source.
I will be posting some more info on this in the near future and may be porting this over to spigot for release.
Fixes to add - Add Variable @p in commands and other functions to allow the player opening the chest to be included in the command
I have donated to Mythic and will again if he updates, Im willing to support you for a future in this plugin if he goes AFK.
Woops! My mistake. I placed the plugin.yml and config.yml files in the wrong place! I have now tested it with Spigot 1.7.9 and can confirm that it does work. It should be able to load all the previous chests also.
I'll get to writing an upgrader too. It's simple to use UUIDs, but to actually write a converter for the current data stored will be a bit of a task. But I'll see what can be done.