- Download the latest version here.
- Place it in your plugins folder
- Start/reload your server
- Change settings at
- Give players permissions
- Place a (large) chest and put items in it. (or some other block with an inventory)
- Look at the chest, and execute
- Optionally make it an unlimited chest with
- Optionally make it a random chest with
/tchest random [random amount of item-stacks]
- Optionally change messages using
/tchest setmsg <number> <message>
- Optionally allow access again, only after a 2 days and 10 minutes, using
/tchest setforget 2 0 10 0
- Optionally ignore protection by another plugin, using
- Optionally add rewards.with
/tchest reward add, it will show you the way!
If you want to change the items, of an existing treasure:
/tchest forgetto make sure you will see the original items, when you open it.
- Open the inventory, and change the items.
Some treasures are for some ranks
If you want certian treasures, to be accessible to certain ranks:
- Add ranks to the list in the config.yml file. For example: [admin, vip, member]
- Give players a rank using permissions. For example: "
treasurechest.rank.member" (permission must be lowercase)
- Then, allow certain ranks to certain treasures. For example, look at a tchest and type:
/tchest rank add member
You can add special rewards like, money, experience, automatic command, etc.
/tchest reward add
- It will show you a list of reward types
- Say the name of the reward type, in chat (for example:
- The plugin will show you exactly how to add that reward type