chest / doublechest / furnace / dispenser / brewingstand / etc
can be looted by every player
Set the forget-time, so players can loot it again later.
See the Features list, for a full list of features.
How-To's | Commands | Permissions | Source Code | Issues
Check out this video (old version), to get an idea of what this plugin can do:
- Normal Treasure: You see the items when you open it for the first time
- Unlimited Treasure: You see the items when you open it every time
(dispensers/droppers can dispense/drop unlimitedly)
- Random Treasure: You see a random selection of the items. Can also be unlimited!
- Shared Treasure: Instead of having a personal inventory for every player, all players share the same treasure inventory.
- Forget-Time: You can access a treasure again... after the forget-time has passed.
- Custom messages: (found first time, found again, is unlimited)
- Some treasures are for some ranks.
- Create Treasure Groups to perform operations on a bunch of treasures at once!
- Add special rewards:
- Money using Vault
- Experience, Health, Hunger, Air
- Potion effects!
- Fly for some time
- Spawn mobs in a region! Or exp bottles or whatever
- Teleport to a region
- Create explosion at some location
- Place redstone torch at some location
- Restore a region using WorldEdit's snapshots
- Execute a command... normally, or let console execute it, or make player OP for a sec.
- Broadcast a list of messages
- Bankrobber, cannot be looted, until looter is killed
- TODO: Permission reward
- TODO: Lightning reward
- TODO: Fireworks reward
- Score reward
- You can't access Treasure Chests that are protected by other plugins.
Unless you use the
- You can't break, burn or blow up Treasure Chests.
Unless you use the
- Players always see a personal "fake inventory" to prevent others from stealing.
This "fake inventory" is temporary. So don't expect something like a private chest.
- Players also see a "fake inventory" with shared treasures. But it's not personal. First come, first serve!
- Use the
peekcommand to open the real inventory.
- Use lower-case letters, in the configuration and permissions. Also see the How-To page.
- Fix issues if there are any.
- Add features when issues are fixed.
I think I found a bug.. I have a double chest. When I used the /tchest create command I was aiming on the left side of the chest. When someone goes to loot it and clicks on the right side of the chest, it opens empty. When looting the left side, it works.
Yes, I will.
You're right, it needs a permission node for opening chests.
Can you please add permission node to open chest? So i can make it that some groups cant open them.
Wow, exactly what I'm looking for. Ty very much.
I'd like to get this out of the way.
The things you describe are not issues. They are features! It's supposed to be that way.
Yes, each time a player opens it (for the first time)... items are added to the chest's inventory. And yes, items are duplicated. That's the point!
Although you made 1 good point. It's true that when 2 players open a chest. 1 of them can ninja all items. Or someone could even stand and wait next to a treasure chest. I don't think I will make an update for this. Unless I can find an easy way.
Maybe make it so, that players can only open the chest 1 time. This will at least get rid of the campers, if you know what I mean. I could add a configuration property like allow_open_chest_once.
Also, I don't know the consequences of doing the set-command on a chest that is already a treasurechest.
If you wanna change a treasurechest. I recommand using the delete-command before using the set-command again.
The first thing you mentioned: About when 2 players open the chest, it is possible that 1 player loots everything. I am aware of this, and I have no intentions of changing it. You say people can duplicate items, because of this. That is not true, is it?
The second thing you mentioned: I don't really follow you there. You said: "Even when a player empties the chest, when the chest is modified, the modifications are added into the treasure chest while still spawning the treasure for other players"
So a player empties the chest. Then what? I lost you there :)
I like the plugin, however I found a glitch really quickly.
Go through and make a treasure chest. Treasure chests spawn items inside for each new player opening it for the first time. The issue is that when two players open the chest, both players see twice the items there should be. and one player can take all the loot. I can see this as a bug in that players will be able to duplicate items and or take items 2 times instead of 1 time. Even when a player empties the chest, when the chest is modified, the modifications are added into the treasure chest while still spawning the treasure for other players.
Enchanted items supported since version 2.0.
Thanks for mentioning it, aufdemrand.
I'm not sure. I have to try it out.
If it doesn't work. I will try to fix it some time.
Does it work with enchanted items?
Cool! You're welcome!
Thank for this plugin its exactly what i have been needing. i have been adding skill tests and mini quests for my players and needed a way to reward them only once.