chest / doublechest / furnace / dispenser / brewingstand / etc
can be looted by every player
Set the forget-time, so players can loot it again later.
See the Features list, for a full list of features.
How-To's | Commands | Permissions | Source Code | Issues
Check out this video (old version), to get an idea of what this plugin can do:
- Normal Treasure: You see the items when you open it for the first time
- Unlimited Treasure: You see the items when you open it every time
(dispensers/droppers can dispense/drop unlimitedly)
- Random Treasure: You see a random selection of the items. Can also be unlimited!
- Shared Treasure: Instead of having a personal inventory for every player, all players share the same treasure inventory.
- Forget-Time: You can access a treasure again... after the forget-time has passed.
- Custom messages: (found first time, found again, is unlimited)
- Some treasures are for some ranks.
- Create Treasure Groups to perform operations on a bunch of treasures at once!
- Add special rewards:
- Money using Vault
- Experience, Health, Hunger, Air
- Potion effects!
- Fly for some time
- Spawn mobs in a region! Or exp bottles or whatever
- Teleport to a region
- Create explosion at some location
- Place redstone torch at some location
- Restore a region using WorldEdit's snapshots
- Execute a command... normally, or let console execute it, or make player OP for a sec.
- Broadcast a list of messages
- Bankrobber, cannot be looted, until looter is killed
- TODO: Permission reward
- TODO: Lightning reward
- TODO: Fireworks reward
- Score reward
- You can't access Treasure Chests that are protected by other plugins.
Unless you use the
- You can't break, burn or blow up Treasure Chests.
Unless you use the
- Players always see a personal "fake inventory" to prevent others from stealing.
This "fake inventory" is temporary. So don't expect something like a private chest.
- Players also see a "fake inventory" with shared treasures. But it's not personal. First come, first serve!
- Use the
peekcommand to open the real inventory.
- Use lower-case letters, in the configuration and permissions. Also see the How-To page.
- Fix issues if there are any.
- Add features when issues are fixed.
It is for large chests.
When a treasure chest is a large chest. 1 half is the primary (the one you were looking at when you did the set-command)
And the other half is not primary. It's just linked to the primary chest.
Can someone tell me what the "IsPrimary" flag is for in the chest config?
Hello..i have a problem..6.0.1
2012-02-18 10:45:10 [INFO] [TreasureChest] Loading TreasureChest v6.0.1. 2012-02-18 10:45:10 [SEVERE] Could not call method 'public static com.mtihc.minecraft.treasurechest.persistance.TreasureChest com.mtihc.minecraft.treasurechest.persistance.TreasureChest.deserialize(java.util.Map)' of class com.mtihc.minecraft.treasurechest.persistance.TreasureChest for deserialization java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Could you add flatfile support? My server host screws up because Linux doens't like SQL. That makes the rewards in the TreasureChest duplicate, and it causes a duplicating glitch. Which the users on my server abuse. Thanks.
When using "setforgettime", if players don't loot everything in the chest, the remaining items are there when the chest "forgets" and reloads the new items. Is this supposed to happen? If I only need 3 items out of the 10 in the chest, my chest won't have enough room for the new items.
Great plugin! "/tchest setforgettime" doesn't work. Have to use "/treasurechest setforgettime". Didn't know where to submit this, as there's no Ticket tab up top.
Hahaha. Happy accident!
I'm using this in tandum with Personalchest and it seems to work fantastically!
I fill a chest, make it a Personal Chest, then make it a Treasure Chest and it seems to do exactly what I want!
Please keep these two plugins working together:)
Very awesome plugin :D
I made a cool "puzzle" the other day. I placed a treasurechest on a little island in the middle of a sea of lava. How to get to the chest?
(sssshhh, the solution is a fire resitance potion)
It took a good amount of time, before someone figured it out haha
Here's 6.0.1. It should fix the problem https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7bfEg9oSsnANTZhNDA0M2MtNjU4Yi00ZGM0LTllZDQtMWU3YzYxMmE4MTM4
No need for google docs. The file is already approved.
I have the problem to.
Yup.. The are forcing me to add more chests in the city in trickier and trickier places.. up to 12 now and I have to say enough :)
I don't think that you can make it so that dispensers can actually activate spawn eggs, 'cause they're hard-coded to detect whether or not the object is a projectile (arrow, snowball), and they run an action based on the results. If it's a projectile, the dispenser shoots it. If it's not, the dispenser drops it. Spawn eggs will always just drop. If you can change that, color me impressed.
Hello, getting this error with version 6.
Is anybody having this problem:
Thanks for the nice words :) Hope your players have fun :P
Oh ur right. They're not thrown. But you must click a block.... kindof.
Maybe I can make an option like, /tdispenser throweggs.... which toggles it on/off.
Cool, cool. Yeah, like I said, tossing out TC and PL to work on a conjoined effort was just one example of an option; just talking stuff out to put your heads together on stuff works well, too. This way, both plugins get better, but the fact remains that PL gives more customization, while TC is more lightweight. Usually, a unified plugin would probably turn out to be more efficient, but this way is good, too. ^_^
Cool. Oh, by the way, I don't recall whether or not this was mentioned before: Spawn eggs that are shot from dispensers do not work. This is because they are not projectiles; they are not actually "thrown," but rather just sacrifice themselves to conjure the given entity at the target destination, so it's more like the /spawnmob <name> command than a normal egg, but with the capability to work with all entities, such as ender crystals.