chest / doublechest / furnace / dispenser / brewingstand / etc
can be looted by every player
Set the forget-time, so players can loot it again later.
See the Features list, for a full list of features.
How-To's | Commands | Permissions | Source Code | Issues
Check out this video (old version), to get an idea of what this plugin can do:
- Normal Treasure: You see the items when you open it for the first time
- Unlimited Treasure: You see the items when you open it every time
(dispensers/droppers can dispense/drop unlimitedly)
- Random Treasure: You see a random selection of the items. Can also be unlimited!
- Shared Treasure: Instead of having a personal inventory for every player, all players share the same treasure inventory.
- Forget-Time: You can access a treasure again... after the forget-time has passed.
- Custom messages: (found first time, found again, is unlimited)
- Some treasures are for some ranks.
- Create Treasure Groups to perform operations on a bunch of treasures at once!
- Add special rewards:
- Money using Vault
- Experience, Health, Hunger, Air
- Potion effects!
- Fly for some time
- Spawn mobs in a region! Or exp bottles or whatever
- Teleport to a region
- Create explosion at some location
- Place redstone torch at some location
- Restore a region using WorldEdit's snapshots
- Execute a command... normally, or let console execute it, or make player OP for a sec.
- Broadcast a list of messages
- Bankrobber, cannot be looted, until looter is killed
- TODO: Permission reward
- TODO: Lightning reward
- TODO: Fireworks reward
- Score reward
- You can't access Treasure Chests that are protected by other plugins.
Unless you use the
- You can't break, burn or blow up Treasure Chests.
Unless you use the
- Players always see a personal "fake inventory" to prevent others from stealing.
This "fake inventory" is temporary. So don't expect something like a private chest.
- Players also see a "fake inventory" with shared treasures. But it's not personal. First come, first serve!
- Use the
peekcommand to open the real inventory.
- Use lower-case letters, in the configuration and permissions. Also see the How-To page.
- Fix issues if there are any.
- Add features when issues are fixed.
Works fine for me!
Do you have any problems then? I believe it works perfectly fine
Please update for CB 1.1-R6!
Put some Treasure Chests under water, and when i restarted the server, had a bunch of console errors:
I just have to point out the fact that you can right-click stuff through liquids, so you could easily loot it without even using a fire res. potion... xD
Ah, you're right. That would be even worse :D
Glad you like it
thats actually not that bad i was just hoping it didnt restart every time i restarted the server. This is an awesome plugin thanks. :D
The forget-time depends on the server's time/date.
Time does not stop when you shut down the server.
In other words. If you open a chest with a forget-time of 2 days. Then you stop the server for 2 days. And start it again. You can open the chest.
So yeah, that would be bad for your server
A quick question. If i reload the server or restart it does the time for the forget chests restart or does it save and then continue when the server is srted again? If so this could be rather bad for me since my server is on my computer and i cant keep it up 24/7
Could you send me the full error?
Usually there is something that says: "Caused by". I need that to find where the error is happening
Hi ..i have a problem... I have ins... TreasureChest 6.0.2
2012-02-24 10:28:02 [INFO] [TreasureChest] Loading TreasureChest v6.0.2. 2012-02-24 10:28:02 [SEVERE] Could not call method 'public static com.mtihc.minecraft.treasurechest.persistance.TreasureChest com.mtihc.minecraft.treasurechest.persistance.TreasureChest.deserialize(java.util.Map)' of class com.mtihc.minecraft.treasurechest.persistance.TreasureChest for deserialization java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616) at
pls help me..
Oh, ok. Glad it works.
I don't do anything special to allow treasurechest.access.*
I believe the permission plugin should handle that. It should know that treasurechest.access.* means treasurechest.access.treasure and treasurechest.access.unlimited
I have v6.0.2. I tried removing treasurechest.access.* and giving treasurechest.access.unlimited instead, and it works! Must be something wrong with the other one.
Damn, that should be it.
Are you sure you have the latest version?
Because it used to be "inverted" like this:
(noaccess, instead of access)
Players cannot access unlimited chest. Gave the treasurechest.access.* perm. Any ideas?
That's a very specific feature.
I made a prototype plugin called RewardFactory.
I could easily add all kinds of rewards. And even save them to the config file.
I was thinking about creating that plugin, and linking TreasureChest to it.
Then I could create a TeleportReward. And link a TeleportReward to a treasure chest.
But don't count on it.
First I have some other unfinished business :)
Some other rewards i made: Death, Items, Exp, God, TimedPermission, Money, MultiReward
It does not forget-and-reload-new-items.
It forgets "that a player has found it". So he can come back.. and "loot the same items again".
Yes, items that are left behind... stick around as long as possible.
Could you add the ability to warp/spawn someone after looting? I would like to use this for a dungeon I am building, where after they loot the chest, it will send them back to their home/spawn/dungeon entrance/other warp. I am using Essentials for warps if that matters, and players do NOT have access to any of these commands (it is a hardcore server, after all). Thanks!
I don't think I will be adding flat-file support, any time soon. Sorry.
If your players can abuse it because SQL is not working on Linux. I recommend uninstalling my plugin 8-)