Plugin Updates/Version 1.1
- Added Localization for English, German, and French.
- Added support for plugin managers that do not properly disable plugins and / or properly remove item recipes for those plugins.
Bug Fixes / Changes
- When using a portal way created by a Portalstone, non-player living entities, such as cows, have their portal cool-down set to 1 second, as opposed to the Minecraft default of 300 ticks.
- Code optimizations added for the Plugin's search algorithm.
- Really determined AI will occasionally manage to teleport from the Nether world to a portal created using a Portalstone, even though this is not allowed.
- Players must stay within 1 block of the portal for the duration of the teleportation process for teleportation to be successful.