== NOTICE == 9 Aug 2016 ==
As most of you have already worked out, public support for this project has been non existent. Unfortunately with the workload of trying to manage and run a server network where minigames is only 1 out of what feels like 1000 projects we maintain... It gets hard trying to find time to help everyone.
But fear not this project is indeed not abandoned! We have moved the project to SpigotMC:
++Update Note Aug 2017++
Please Note I have provided updated downloads for all versions back to 1.7 .. We are trying to get some idea of what versions people are running still and what we need to focus on...updating will help us target our product improvements.
The files section contains various version downloads OR you can dowload them : - here
Minigames is a plugin in which users can create and play several types of Minigames on a server, without the risk of losing items or XP when they die. Players can also use checkpoints so when they die, they are reverted back to that position.
The Possible Minigame types are:
- Single Player - for jump puzzles, mazes etc.
- Last Man Standing - A multiplayer Free for All (FFA) PvP Minigame
- Race - A Multiplayer race Minigame
- Team Deathmatch - A deathmatch round against 2 teams, first to a defined score wins!
- Deathmatch - A free for all deathmatch round against any predefined amount of players, first to a defined score wins!
- Spleef - Its possible to create custom Spleef arenas, as well as your standard spleef arena.
- Treasure Hunt - A global treasure finding Minigame that is always running
- CTF - An expansion to the Team Deathmatch Minigame.
- Infection - An expansion to the Team Deathmatch Minigame where the infected players must kill all survivors.
- Prizes for completing a Minigame
- Economy support (Requires Vault)
- All command configuration for creating Minigames
- Completely customisable, lots of settings to create your own styled Minigame.
- Ability to create multiple loadouts
- Inventory saving
- XP saving
- Minigame regeneration (slightly limited)
- An automated update checker for OP's (Can be turned off in the main config by setting updateChecker to false)
- SQL completion data storage for websites or more informative data (Requires SQLibrary)
- And lots more!
Click here for videos of this plugin in action.
Minigames was created for players to play games within a server and win prizes for completion, also to let players play PvP games without the risk of losing their hard earned items and XP. Minigames also reward players for completing each Minigame, or with PvP Minigames, the player can be rewarded with 'bets' that players make before they start the Minigame. These bets can be in Economy money or preset items.
These Minigames can be created in any style the player wishes, for example, parkour jump puzzles, mazes and treasure hunts. As well as PvP games like CTF, races and more. You are given a lot of options to add to each Minigame individually, so they are all completely customisable.
Newly Updated! A work in progress wiki, this will hopefully explain all the details of Minigames.
A list of permissions for the plugin.
A full command list for the plugin.
All Minigame signs that can be used
Donate to the Minigames project to show your support! Every little bit helps!
Frequently Asked Questions.
DO NOT post them in the comments as I will lose track of them there.
Development builds for public access. Keep up to date with the newest builds of Minigames.
NOTICE: Development versions are not approved by the BukkitDev team and may break or cause issues with your Minigames. Use at your own risk!
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- And the amount of players playing games. Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.