dtlTraders was created to easily setup admin shops for your sever.
It's the ONE COMMAND plugin! Seriously, that's all you need to know ;)
Dtltraders spigot page is available: here
- Download dtlTraders files (including Dtltraders and Dtlcore). Since version "3.5.2" is dtltraders ONE plugin.
- Extract the file and place Dtltraders.jar, Dtlcore.jar into your plugins folder.
- Download Citizens (Citizens2) and place that into your plugins folder as well.
- You also need Vault and ANY economy plugin.
- Start your server.
- Create a npc /npc create "name" or select the existing npc with a stick.
- Then run the command /trait trader.
- Use the stick to enable manager mode of the npc.
- Right click to open the npc shop.
- In the npc shop you can add items, selling items or set prices for items.
- After finish disable manager mode with the stick !
- You are done :)
- Advanced configurations and some extra features: Dtltraders-Advanced
Thanks to VariationVault for the video tutorial ;)
Dtltraders is a plugin that needs Dtlcore to work ! The 2 plugins are a shop function for the external plugin Citizens (Citizens2) plugin. If you not using Citizens this plugin is useless !
Important: Dtlcore is implemented with Dtltraders since version "3.5.2" and is now ONE plugin. ;)
We support only versions above 3.5.0 !
Have you a problem?
-> Read the guide above
Have you errors or other problems?
-> Send a mail to: support@4Creation.pro or make a ticket
- silverhonecat = €50 | You are the best ;)
We really want to thank Dandielo for making this awesome plugin.
Now its time to bring this plugin back on track :)
Created with our experience @4Creation