Description: 5.0.0 and higher
This plugin was started by Dandielo and continued by 4Creation the goal is basically creating a easy set up for a "Admin shops" using the external Citizens (Citizens2) plugin.
dtlTraders exists since 2012, and each update was awesome, but kinda hard to maintain, that is why we recreated the plugin to use the newest coding methodes and to fix a lot of buggs that were getting bigger after al those years.
- Easy way to setup and manage shops using a GUI
- Make/edit your shops just by drag and drop
- 3 types of shops: 'Sell', 'Buy' and 'Limit'
- 2 types of item content: 'static' and 'tradable'
- 1 powerful trader type: "trader" (/trait trader) bind the dtlTraders shops with citizens(2) NPC's
- Support of vanilla and custom NBT/DataTags
- NBT/DataTags makes custom item from 3rd party plugins possible
- Advanced users can customize there own items using the configs.
- Allows stack trades
- ANY economy plugin support
- Auto converts shops created with older versions of dtlTraders
- Compatible with spigot/bukkit 1.8 - 1.13.x
For users that wants more features, we have a premium version named: dtlTradersPlus
These are the features you get with dtlTradersPlus:
- Make your shop bigger by adding more pages
- Set a command to open the shops without need to interact with a NPC
- Bring the shop function to a next level, set commands on items you sell
- 2 types of commands on items function: 'Buy and Run' and 'Buy and Keep (run it later)'
- And you can do all of it just using a GUI
- All the features of dtlTraders (non premium version)
Unlock premium features with dtlTradersPlus. Buy your copy at: www.4Creation.pro/dtltradersplus
Buying the premium version, helps US continue working on future updates for both versions dtlTraders and dtlTradersPlus. ☕
- Download dtlTraders(Plus).jar and place it into your plugins folder. Since the recreation version "5.0.0" you need to delete the dtltraders folder! (shops created with older versions are automatic converted!)
- Download Citizens (Citizens2) and place that into your plugins folder as well.
- You also need Vault and ANY economy plugin.
- Start your server.
- Installation is done.
Just use the guide and it would not be hard to reach a working plugin :p
⇄ Trader Setup:
Creating a Server Trader:
Traders setup is made easier with also a GUI based setup, use /dtltraders trait to create/add "trait trader" to a NPC's.
To easily create this type of traders you just need to add the /trait trader to an NPC, or create a new NPC with /npc create name and /trait trader command.
Use the 'trait trader' GUI for easier NPC trader setup:
- Use /dltraders trait
- Choose one of the options you want, one of them is creating a new trait trader NPC or add to an excisting one
- It can not be easier than that ;)
Add trait to an existing NPC:
- Select your NPC with a stick (right click)
- Use the command /trait trader
Create a new Server NPC Trader:
- Create a new npc using /npc create name
- Use the command /trait trader
This will create a NPC using citizens(2) and then hook dtlTraders with the NPC you selected!
$ Shop Setup:
- First you need to be Op, or have required permissions "dtltraders.admin".
- Create a shop using /dtltraders create name
- Manage your shops using /dtltraders edit or /dtltraders trait
- Hook created shops by right click on an excisting NPC (see trader setup 'above') and choose the shop you want (popup of a GUI).
Note: You can change the hooked shop into the NPC using /dtltraders trait and select change trader's shop
/dtltraders shorter aliases: /dtl and /traders
Awesome you got your shop :)
✎ Manage your created shops:
Use /dtltraders edit to manage your shops though a GUI.
All these options you can do with the GUI:
- Set a title
- Change contents (drag and drop your items)(stack supported)
- Change contents functions ("static" or "tradable")
- Set prices for items (sell and buy)
- Set price tag on visible or hide
- Set buy/sell limit
- Set item names
- Change page size
Only available with dtlTradersPlus:
- All the options of dtlTraders (non-premium)
- Set command to open the shop
- Set commands on items you sell
- Change item commands on "Buy and run" or "Buy and keep"
- Add more pages on a shop
We aimed to do everything thought a GUI instead of typing a lot of commands or using a config for setup ;)
▶ Video tutorial:
This is a tutorial we made for dtlTraders 'V5.0.0' and above, we guide you there for a fresh installation and you get answers by upgrading from the older versions:
Video tutorial is not ready yet!
↭ 3rd party plugins:
Because dtlTraders supports custom NBT/DataTags you can add custom items in the shop like: weapons, wands, armors, mobs itc from most of the 3rd party plugins without any problem.
These are some of the 3rd party plugins we have tested with succes:
Note: Would only work if the 3rd party plugin use NBT/DataTags to recognize there custom items. In most of the case it is. Alternative you can buy the premium version 'dtlTradersPlus' and setup commands on the items you sell to spawn those custom items. Otherwise you contact the dev of that plugin and ask him why he is not doing like each dev by supporting NBT/DataTags :')
☍ Advanced users:
Because we have annoying users (just a joke xD) that wants to adjust dtlTraders so it could fit on the server(s) they have, there is 3 files in the dtlTraders folder.
- config.yml // Here you can adjust the settings of dtlTraders
- messages.yml // Edit here the chat messages, colors or change it to your own language
- guis.yml // Change manually your shops instead of using a GUI ingame. This makes it possible that you can add your own custom NBT/DataTags.
dtlTraders(plus) started with V5.0.0 has been recreated and cause of that the structure by saving the shops is different. We added an converter to dtlTraders V5 that converts automatical your shops from the older versions to the new one.
- When dtlTraders(Plus) V5 starts for the first time, it will look to the old shops 'citizens/saves.yml' and convert them to the new location 'dtlTraders(plus)/guis.yml'
If you want to convert again your old shops, you need to do these steps:
- Stop your server
- delete 'dtlTraders(plus)/guis.yml' file
- edit the 'citizens/saves.yml'
- Change the value of "converted-to-v5: true" to "converted-to-v5: false"
- Restart your server
- When you bought dtlTradersPlus (premium version) and you made already your shops with dtlTraders (free version) they would be automatic converted from the free to premium version ;)
We even made the converter that easy, like you know dtlTraders ;)
✉ Contact or Issues:
For questions or suggestions:
- PM me
- Join Discord channel: https://discord.gg/fyabsMF
- Send a mail to: Support@4Creation.pro
Special thanks to TheWGBbroz for making the recreation possible
Created with our experience @4Creation