If you have any questions please contact our support team https://support.curseforge.com.
Minigames Framework, PvP, and Solo combat with limitless customization
For updated files, please use the BattleArena2 page. It has all of our updated files, and many of the issues that exist in the latest version here have been fixed through updates.
Default Competitions (all changeable)
- Arena: Fight with what is given to you in the config. You can't bring items in or out
- Skirmish: Bring in what you want to fight with, you take out whatever you pick up
- Battlegrounds: Winner is the highest kills after 1 minute. 4 teams may compete
- Colosseum: 4 teams against each other, last man standing wins
- FFA: last player/team left standing wins
- deathmatch: 2 minute event where if you die you respawn. Highest kills wins
- tourney: Pick a match type and do a single elimination tournament of that type.
Features (some of them)
- Give players "classes"
- Give or Take away Items and effects
- Duel other players in any of the match types
- Custom prizes for victors, losers, etc
- Store/restore items/experience/gamemode, or not (if you want them to bring their own gear)
- Teleport players to arenas and back
- Let players respawn after death or not
- Wool Heads for teams
- Multiple language support
Advanced Setup Links
- Config Setup
- Adding Signs : support for joining/leaving and status
- WorldGuard Regions
- Classes Tutorial : Ideas for classes
- Spawn chests/items/mobs/blocks
Different games made for BattleArena
Games that are fully functional but could still use feedback to make them great Arena One in the Chamber
Games made by other developers
- SurvivalArena : A Survival Games based plugin
- ArenaFootbal : Play soccer with other players
- ArenaRailgun : Allows item customization with properties
- BowSpleef : Bows and Spleef are a perfect marriage!
Tracking Wins/Losses and Rating
If you want to have wins/losses/streaks/rating/ kd-ratio and leaderboards that is done through my other plugin BattleTracker which handles all stats.
- BattleTracker, complete pvp stat tracking system
- BattleArena is a fully fledged API. Create your own custom events
- API Example | BattleArena Source
Most Recent Update
To see what statistics this plugin may collect and send out from your server. See Information Collection. This can be disabled in BattlePluginsAPI/config.yml
This plugin checks for new bukkit release versions which can be disabled in the BattleArena/config.yml
You can ask me questions in real time on irc when I'm on. You can usually find me in the room #battleplugins or #battledev in irc.esper.net. IRC through a browser.
Thanks! and good points. 1 and 4 are already done, it's just not maybe very clear.
Super epic plugin this is something we will use. However there are stuff you could improve (as always :P).
1. Make it support MySQL. I think it is very important to be able to show stats on the website because Minecraft has limited function when it comes to long stat pages and it often gets very tricky.
2. A more in depth explanation on the tournament and event system would be nice.
3. WorldGuard support? Maybe add the option to select an arena (or not) and then make it regenerate when destroyed.
4. Vault support so you can have prize money and not just items :=) (The config says Money but I can't see anything with vault in the config)
I'm also very interested in the Spleef arena, how would I do to set one up or do we need to make a plugin via the API for that?
Right now it cycles through the arenas one at a time, with no way choosing which you will get. I can make it be a choice, but I probably won't be able to get to it soon. You can set up certain arenas to be only for team sizes 2, or 3, etc, which is useful when you have team matches that you want to be in different places.
For events such as ffa, dm, you can pick an arena you would like to use.
Hello there! Love this plugin!! I had a question: Is there a way to queue for specific arenas? Say for example, /arena join arena1 or /arena join arena2?
Possibly, I would like to add support for grouping/guild/clan plugins... so this would fall into that category.
Also, until bukkit updates the plugin. Please use the most recent jar, 3.6.1 found in the above github link
Thanks for this very interesting plugin? Is there any possibility to integrate it w/ xTeam?
Problems fixed with new jar.
I will also start releasing some plugins events that use battle arena. Such as spleef, paintball, capture the flag.
I was able to verify the bug. I am working on a fix now.
I am going to put a list of disabled commands inside of the config. but right now I do have a hard coded list that includes /home, /spawn, and some others.
If you are op it lets you do the commands, but everyone else it should cancel. Especially something like spawn.
Are there any errors on console?
If not pm me your server info and I'll hop on and check personally.
Is there a way to disable commands. Users start a match get the diamond gear /spawn and keep the gear
So I just learned that my attempted work around for the invisible players after teleport Bukkit bug did not work. I'll keep looking into solutions but this might be a bug that bukkit just needs to fix on their end.
You can define classes and give them to players. The classes include both items and effects. In a future update I'm going to allow for choosing of classes as well.
Even though you can spawn items/monsters with arenas its still a different concept than MobArena as I don't think I'll ever add "levels" to the arena system.
So this mod sounds pretty awesome, and the variety of things you can do with it makes me think that i might replace MobArena with it on my server. But my big question is this: One of the things that adds flexibility to MobArena is the different classes and ability to create custom classes (I've even coupled it with one of the Magic Spell mods to make caster classes with wands). Does this have any kind of class functionality?
It's actually a Bukkit bug related to this https://bukkit.atlassian.net/browse/BUKKIT-2199. Bukkit sometimes doesn't tell the clients to show the players after a teleport.
I'm working on a workaround at the moment, which should be coming out soon.
Just here to signal a bug: When two people do a arene 1v1 type versus, and after the battle these same people fight again, the defeated can't see the other one who was the winner in the precedent battle.
The Elo and stats are all done by another of my plugins that I will be releasing soon. Hopefully today or tomorrow.
pls help, for me don't work the elo system, if i win a match, become no elo points :(
I'm going to use this mod and create a Laser Quest/ Tag Arena on my Tekkit Server, Thanks creator!
Works great :) Thanks for the update!
Updated jar has fix for the problem. Version 3.5.3, download from github if it hasn't cleared bukkit yet.