Futbol is a soccer plugin for Bukkit using the BattleArena API. Players can left-click and "kick" an item or "ball" into a goal to score points. After a team scores a goal they will not be able to kick the ball for a configurable amount of time, or until the opposing team touches/kicks the ball. The team with the highest score at the end of the time limit wins. Rewards can be given to the winning and losing teams. Players can form teams, and even join tournaments. If the arena is in use, the players are kept in the queue and will join when one opens up. Server admin have the option of using BattleTracker to track win:loss records.
- Put BattleArena.jar into your plugins folder.
- Put ArenaFutbol.jar into your plugins folder.
- /fb create <arena name> [teamsize] [# of teams] Create arena and set team 1 spawn
- /fb alter <arena name> 2 Set team 2 spawn
- /fb alter <arena name> 3 Set center of field for ball
- In the goal team one is shooting at place stone bricks under wooden pressure plates
- In the goal team two is shooting at place mossy stone bricks under wooden pressure plates
- /fb join
- /arena leave
- /af ball <ItemId> Set the ball item by its item id.
- /af balltimer <Seconds> Set how long a team cannot kick the ball after a goal.
- /af pitch <int> Adjust angle of kick must be between 0 and 90 degrees. example: /af pitch 15
- /af maxpitch <int> Set max angle of kick must be between 0 and 90 degrees. example: /af maxpitch 90
- /af power <double> Set power of kick must be 2.0 or less. 1.0 = 100% example: /af power 1.4
Source files are included in the .jar file and the latest version is on GitHub.
- Date created
- Nov 27, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 30, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files