VillageMarker - Supports VillageMarkerMod:
Actual version: v0.48 supporting MC/LL 1.12.2
LiteLoader Mod files can get downloaded here...
From version 0.41.1 I am using the source code from LiteLoader Mod author GuntherGW
With version 0.43 I released the first own migrated client mod vor LiteLoader
This plugin supports clients modded with the VillageMarkerMod/LiteLoader mod. It sends information about the villages to all connected clients.
Note: Just modded clients will process that information to visually indicate village bounds.
Until version 0.3: Every client gets the village information from server.
How to use
- Just copy the plugin jar into your Bukkit plugin folder. (As with other plugins)
- Restart your server or reload plugins via "/reload" command
- Follow the instructions on VillageMarkerMod page to mod your client.
- >0.41 use the client mod for LiteLoader
- Support for clients modded with the VillageMarkerMod.
- Supports the Multiverse Plugin (tested Version: 2.5-b678 (beta))
- villagemarker - the server will send information about villages to every player with this permission (by default true)
If you are searching for a new version, just trigger me via an PM. Most of the time I just didn't noticed that a new minecraft version was released.