Multiverse Core Resources:
Latest Awesome Build is 2.4-AB (This is super old, try the beta!)
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff.
Use them at your own risk.
Multiverse was created at the dawn of Bukkit multiworld support. It has since then grown into a complete world management solution including special treatment of your nether worlds with Multiverse NetherPortals
In the second delivery of Multiverse, we've broken it up into several smaller plugins that are each feature packed but not bloated! Multiverse provides the easiest to use world management solution for your Minecraft server, big or small, and with great addons like Portals and NetherPortals, what's not to love!
Multiverse is back, and works for the latest server build! Is your server, a Multiverse?
MV2 Core Features
- Create multiple worlds of different types, seeds and with Custom Generators
- Keep your skylands using a custom generator (MV 2.2+)
- Set the mode per world (creative or survival)
- Create Multiverse Portals to let users go between other portals, worlds, or locations
- Restrict users from going to specific worlds by using permissions
- SuperPerms API Permissions support
- Economy Support!
- Show which users are in what worlds with /mv who
- Color your worlds when the appear in chat!
- Custom world Aliases. (leave your folder names alone! use an Alias!)
- Restrict Animal/Monster Spawning. Per animal/monster! (Why hello creeper world!)
- World scaling with NetherPortals
- Conserve memory by having some worlds NOT keep their spawn chunks loaded!
- Fantastic in-game help just use /mvh SEARCH
- Support for worlds with spaces!
- Purge all those unwanted animals/monsters from your world!
- Perform all per-world modifications with in-game commands! Stop getting those YAML errors!
- Teleport yourself and others to any Multiverse Destination
To see what information this plugin may collect and send out from your server click here
What is an Awesome Build?
You can think of this like Bukkit's RB system, but we don't want to create confusion, so instead of calling ours a Recommended Build also, we're going with "Awesome Build" or AB. Awesome Builds are ones that we've put some more testing into, and should be very stable. Unfortunately, due to lack of developers able to work on the Multiverse suite, and the inability to achieve the normal Awesome Build quality level, we have discontinued our Awesome Builds until further notice. Our beta builds available on this site are fairly stable so don't disregard them!
Looking for plugins per world? Solution
Is Multiverse Missing that little something that you need?
Ask us! Or better yet, hop on our IRC (#multiverse) and tell us that you'd like to fork us and add a feature! You can of course do this without consulting us, but we cannot accept pull requests that will break Multiverse for the rest of our users! Don't go write your own World Management plugin, join the team and submit a pull request
Want your plugin to use the Multiverse API
Table of contents
- 1 Core | Portals | NetherPortals | SignPortals
- 2 Multiverse Core Resources:
- 3 Wiki | Source | Feature Request | Bug Report
- 4 Latest Beta Build is 2.5-b691
- 5 Latest Awesome Build is 2.4-AB (This is super old, try the beta!)
- 6 Dev Builds
- 7 About MV2
- 8 MV2 Core Features
- 9 Information Collection
- 10 What is an Awesome Build?
- 11 Looking for plugins per world? Solution
- 12 Full Multiverse Tutorial
- 13 Per world chat
- 14 Is Multiverse Missing that little something that you need?
- 15 Want your plugin to use the Multiverse API
- Date created
- Aug 03, 2011
- Last update
- Jul 30, 2014
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Recent files