Administration Tool For Bukkit
Tired of Paranoid Plugins? Take charge of your server.
Deathmarine will update ultrabans as soon as possible.
Ultrabans is an administration tool that gives the user
more tools than a simple ban. Most of the commands
are self explanatory, considering the server aficionado
will most likely have they're own methods of administration.
Ex: warn, kick, fine+kick, fine+tempban, ban, ect.
This is a box'o'tools use to your discretion.
Important Read the ChangeLog
- MySql, Sqlite support
- Configurable Messages
- Chat scanning for IP's, Spamming, and Word filter /w Configurable Result
- Jail, Muting, and other admin functions already incorporated
- Fining Players for infractions
- Entry Logging
- IP management functions such as Ping Checks, Duplicate IP Checks, ect.
- Ability to permanently ban a player
- Ability to ban players by username or IPv4
- Import and Export to default plain text files for easy conversion to any system
- Lockdown the server (Temporary Whitelist)
- Warning system with configurable results when a Max number is reached
With some specific features removed. Ultrabans Lite is now available. You can find it Here.
Commands can now be found on Github.
A complete list of all permission nodes in order
Conflicts with Essentials.
Has been known to work with it, however use caution.
Notice: Please make a new ticket if you have any issues/suggestions/ and-or comments. Issues, that will be posted at main page won't be accepted.
I maybe against forced banning from other sources, however information is invaluable.
Checkout Fishchecker which checks players against the ultimate universal Fishbans global ban aggregation service.
It seems that players cannot see the ban/kick...etc messages. they only see them when a Admin with the "*" premission kicks/bans...etc someone. is there a permission to make them display on kick/ban...etc?
By the way its this jail plugin i use: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/jail/
Well when i set jail to false the /jail command still works for me :-P
Hmm.. didn't test it against the "jail" system just disabled the use of the command /jail in this plugin. I'll makeup a setup side by side and hash it out.
Setting use jail to false still seems to interfear with the other jail plugin called "Jail"
I loved kiwiadmin and i love how you have integrated that thankyou
Interesting... Will def. have to follow this development.
Can it ban dynamic ip? like 10.161.*.*?
@TheStriker095 1) currently not as of the moment however I will add the ability to disable commands in the next update. In which I will be adding Permaban which the offender is un-unbannable. Just working some issues with the new configuration system and I'll put that in for yah.
2) There is no migration for kiwiadmin, I'm not sure if I should be mucking around with Altering existing tables. Wouldn't want you to lose your information. However I suggested to unload the database and reimport it to the new tables.
3) Yes onEnable it will create a table that will store each players IP, to which it will update every login. If a banned player attempts to login with the same username on a different IP the new IP is logged and banned as well.
Which I will be adding if a banned ip attempts to connect with a new username that username will become banned as well, Domino effect. Just not sure what to add for the reason.EDIT: After a little thought that would be a bad idea. If players changed they're nickname on an offline server they could ban everyone by logging in. The current system is stable.
I hope I was able to answer your questions.
Few question before i use this.
1) Can you disable certain features like the jail feature? (As i use the original Jail plugin)
2) Is there any to migrate from Kiwiadmin (Old outdated plugin kinda like this found on the old Bukkit plugin forum) to this without loosing our bans?
3) Does this store IP address so you can ban them by name even if there off-line?
Grim, place a ticket, please. However Ultrabans currently requires a mysql database. I'm currently working on h2 and sqlite. You will see it in the next updates. However that boolean message in the config is not currently used... Yet.
Working nicely! Keep it up! :)
I sent you a pm, concerning that.
Any reason you swapped off of using Vault?
I set this to Experimental considering the direction that I'm going with the plugin. It might need some bug fixes. Its currently functional just needs some fine tuning.
Is there a reason this is considered experimental? It looks really cool.