ASkyblock powers most of the skyblock servers in the world. Join the family of ASkyBlock servers today!
You find yourself marooned on an island in the sky with just a cow and a chest of strange items. Don't fall! Moo!
This plugin is designed to work with V1.7.9 of the server through to V1.11.2 (and usually beyond). Always use the latest version of the plugin to keep up to date on features and bug-fixes.
Mini Shop - ASkyBlock has a customizable built-in mini shop to allow players to buy and sell items
Settings - Players can see what settings the game has and what is protected or not protected on their island. Protection is built-in to ASkyBlock and World Guard is not used.
Welcome Warp Signs allow every player to make one warp on their island. The GUI shows player's heads and allows advertising of their island.
Language files are built-in and players can choose their language using /is lang <language>. Admins can change the default language by copying over the locale.yml file in the locale folder.
Big thanks to the translators!
- English - built-in
- German - [Credit - Thomas]
- Spanish - [Credit - follet2004] & ElectricBump from the Limbocraft Network
- Brazilian Portuguese - Credit - ebaldino
- Portuguese - locale.yml - Credit - PTsandro, Minecraft Universe
- Polish- Credit: Akan0
- Simplified Chinese - Credit: 千飞夏 Game ID：Miku_Snow
- French - Credit: MrSheepSheep Previous credit: elstringerelstringer
- Korean- Credit: KyleLazo
- Turkish -locale file set. Credit lovegame52
- Italian - Credit: xion87
- Traditional Chinese - Credit: jery0987
- Dutch - Credit MrJesse from the EenGameMine network
- Danish - Credit ZigmaDK
- Turn-key Skyblock - just install and you're done
- Highly customizable!
- Based on my AcidIsland plugin - try that too if your players want another challenge!
- Fun customizable challenges to complete
- Minishop for players to buy and sell
- Warping via Welcome Warp Signs
- Island level ranking system - based on block values
- Supports island schematics and per-permission schematics. See here for HowTo.
- Initial chest items can be customized See here for HowTo.
- The Nether! Integrated in - portals link to islands. Read more here!
- Offline players get team information on what their team mates did while they were away
- Players kicked while they were offline are told what happened when they next log in
- API available for other plugins to access!
This plugin utilizes a plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to bstats.org:
- Your server's randomly generated UUID
- The amount of players on your server
- The online mode of your server
- The bukkit version of your server
- The java version of your system (e.g. Java 8)
- The name of your OS (e.g. Windows)
- The version of your OS
- The architecture of your OS (e.g. amd64)
- The system cores of your OS (e.g. 8)
- bStats-supported plugins
- Plugin version of bStats-supported plugins
Visit bstats.org if you would like to learn more about the stats collected. Go into /plugins/bStats/config.yml to disable stat collecting if you wish.