The SimpleShop plugin is an a very easy-to-use shop plugin, that allows players on your server to buy and sell items via commands. You can also use a command sign plugin (like Command Signs) to create fancy interactive shops. The Vault-plugin and a vault-using economy plugin (like gMoney) is required. Visit our server (mineopolis.de) to check it out. SimpleShop also supports nice admin features like custom item names and synonyms, autocomplete suggestions while typing the commands and more!
Important: Please read the changelog when updating to version 4.0 with existing config files!
- Shop info: /shop
- Buy items: /buy <item> [quantity=1]
- Sell items: /sell <item> [quantity=1]
- Display price of an item: /price <item>
- Set the price of an item (if not existing the item will be added to the shop system): /setprice <Item ID or synonym> <price>
- Set the name of an item (name will be shown in User Notifications): /setname <item> <singular name> <plural name>
- Add a synonym to an item id (for example you can add 'stone' for id 1): /addsynonym <Item ID or synonym> <new synonym>
- Remove a synonym: /removesynonym <synonym>
- shop.admin (for all administration commands)
All output messages of the plugin are defined in the config.yml, so you can easily add your own localization :)
How to install
Just drag the SimpleShop.jar into your plugins folder and reload or restart your server. The generated config file is english, if you want to use the German localization you can download the German config.yml here and place it in pugins/SimpleShop/.
The plugin is only tested with 1.13.2 but probably also works with minor versions. If you know on which server versions this plugin does (not) run, please let me know by leaving a comment or PM.
- adjustable price multiplier for selling items
- prices with 2 decimals, not whole numbers only
Feel free to leave a comment if you like it or have any suggestions/questions :)