Make signs run commands!
CommandSigns allows you to assign any commands to any block making it easier for your players to do their command-based business!
- Vault is required for CommandSigns. You can get it here: Vault
- Run commands from signs or any other block with a single click
- Signs can have any other text on them, the commands are linked to the sign behind the scenes
- Elevate user permissions to run any command you choose
- Restrict who can use the sign and when
- Activate your CommandSigns with redstone
How To Use
- Place a sign (or block) and add any writing you want
- Add lines to your clipboard with /commandsigns line<number> <\text or /command>
- Right click the block to make it a CommandSign
CommandSigns automatically checks for updates in order to keep your server up to date with the latest bug fixes! You can set CommandSigns to update completely automatically in config.yml, or to manually update, type /commandsigns update.
Video by luigi_vampa
CommandSigns 1.7.3 Demo
View Source on GitHub Feel free to contribute!
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
If you encounter a problem and it's not something covered by the tutorials and reference guide, please submit a trouble ticket using Bukkit's ticket requester in the menu above.
If it's something simple, post a comment and CJ will get back to you.
- Date created
- Mar 07, 2012
- Last update
- Aug 14, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Command Signs
- Recent files
- Required dependency