Are you always teleporting that player, turning off the weather, or doing some other mundane task all the time? Are your players always forgetting commands for plugins that get used all the time? Well, with SimpleCommandSigns it is no more! Just install the plugin in your plugins directory, set up the simple config file located in the folder plugins/SimpleCommandSigns and you are ready to go! To use just right click a sign!
- Easy to use!
- Integrates with LWC to lock those signs
- Executes as the player that hits the sign
- Add the player's name to the command using the %p parameter anywhere in the command. (Example "/say %p Just rang Tux2's doorbell." would output the message: "Player just rang Tux2's doorbell.")
- Permissions (Permissions 2.x, 3.x, and Bukkit SuperPerms support)
- Will not run away and join the sponge rebellion
How to Create a Sign
- On the top line put: "[SCS]" or the custom one defined in your config file
- On the other 3 lines put the command
- If the creation is successful the top line will turn green
- Right click the sign to run the command
- scsigns.create - the ability to create a command sign
- scsigns.use - the ablilty to use a command sign
- scsigns.autolock - have LWC autolock the sign
Need more functionality? Look no further: HiddenCommandSigns, RedstoneCommandSigns
I am a Small Server host and i have tried many times to have multiple commands on one sign but i can't get it to work is there a way to do this?
You can always PM us your permissions configuration instead of posting it in the thread if you would rather do that.
You don't feel like showing me your permissions configuration? I guess I don't feel like helping you...
I dont feel like posting my permission files here, i gave my admin rank the permission node. When my admins try to make an command sign, the [scs] doesnt turn green. When i try it with op permission, it does work.
Mind showing me your permissions configuration and stating the exact process they used to create the command-sign?
I gave them that permission node but they still cant, im using gro.upmanager.
Oh, to make the signs, you just need the scsigns.create permission.
I did but its still not letting make those signs.
Use HiddenCommandSigns or RedstoneCommandSigns to override permissions.
Is there a way for a sign to run the command for everyone? Not just one person.
Give them scsigns.create
Use HCS's "addperm" command.
I'm sorry but, that was not what i meant @[email protected]
I wanna know how to let a player perform a command which they don't have permission for with HCS. Thanks again.
Yeah, i want only my admins to have the abbility to use and create simplecommandsigns.
HiddenCommandSigns must be used.
So you're saying that admins can't create SimpleCommandSigns?
So there is no way to let a user perform a command that they don't have permission for through SCS right?
I gave this permission node to my admin group: scsigns.create doesnt seem to work. This permission node wasnt given to my builders and they are able to use scsigns.use
permissions dont seem to work with groupmanager.
Nope, that just means that the player can add permissions above his own to the sign.
You need to add the permissions required to execute the commands added to the sign yourself.