Are you always teleporting that player, turning off the weather, or doing some other mundane task all the time? Are your players always forgetting commands for plugins that get used all the time? Well, with SimpleCommandSigns it is no more! Just install the plugin in your plugins directory, set up the simple config file located in the folder plugins/SimpleCommandSigns and you are ready to go! To use just right click a sign!
- Easy to use!
- Integrates with LWC to lock those signs
- Executes as the player that hits the sign
- Add the player's name to the command using the %p parameter anywhere in the command. (Example "/say %p Just rang Tux2's doorbell." would output the message: "Player just rang Tux2's doorbell.")
- Permissions (Permissions 2.x, 3.x, and Bukkit SuperPerms support)
- Will not run away and join the sponge rebellion
How to Create a Sign
- On the top line put: "[SCS]" or the custom one defined in your config file
- On the other 3 lines put the command
- If the creation is successful the top line will turn green
- Right click the sign to run the command
- scsigns.create - the ability to create a command sign
- scsigns.use - the ablilty to use a command sign
- scsigns.autolock - have LWC autolock the sign
Need more functionality? Look no further: HiddenCommandSigns, RedstoneCommandSigns
Ok so I used HCS and put it some commands with PEX. However when the players right click the sign it says they don't have permission for that command. Does this permission, hcs.addperm.any, from HCS solve the problem?
Is there anyway people can run commands which they don't have permissions for? I would love to see this feature.
You're obviously doing something wrong. If they don't have the permission for the command, they shouldn't be able to run it through a sign.
also many servers dont have permissions.
when users click on a sign with that command typed it works. Even if blocked.
Then don't give them the permission to use that command?
No. I want to be able to block specific commands I,E, i dont want players using creative so i want to be able to block the command /gm ect.
Shouldn't that be handled with permissions?
Add a way to block commands users dont want run on their server in the config I.E. A blacklist or whitelist
Hi, is it possible, to add, that you can use the signs with redstone? That would be very nice ^^
Hi, is it possible for two signs to interact? If in a region, one player clik one sign, the owner of the region clik the other sign and add that user to the members of the region?
Anything that supports Bukkt SuperPerms supports all permissions systems (with the exception of Legacy)
So yes, it supports them.
Does this work with PermissionsBukkit?
Hey Devil Boy, I can put two commands on one sign using either SCS or HCS right?
Perfect, thank you!
Well technically, you could just catch the same right-click event. But sure. I can make a cancellable sign-usage event if you plan to use it.
I'll have it return the user, the sign, and the command to be run. Sound good?
Was hoping for event-based usage. onSCSignUse is all I'm looking for.