Are you always teleporting that player, turning off the weather, or doing some other mundane task all the time? Are your players always forgetting commands for plugins that get used all the time? Well, with SimpleCommandSigns it is no more! Just install the plugin in your plugins directory, set up the simple config file located in the folder plugins/SimpleCommandSigns and you are ready to go! To use just right click a sign!
- Easy to use!
- Integrates with LWC to lock those signs
- Executes as the player that hits the sign
- Add the player's name to the command using the %p parameter anywhere in the command. (Example "/say %p Just rang Tux2's doorbell." would output the message: "Player just rang Tux2's doorbell.")
- Permissions (Permissions 2.x, 3.x, and Bukkit SuperPerms support)
- Will not run away and join the sponge rebellion
How to Create a Sign
- On the top line put: "[SCS]" or the custom one defined in your config file
- On the other 3 lines put the command
- If the creation is successful the top line will turn green
- Right click the sign to run the command
- scsigns.create - the ability to create a command sign
- scsigns.use - the ablilty to use a command sign
- scsigns.autolock - have LWC autolock the sign
Need more functionality? Look no further: HiddenCommandSigns, RedstoneCommandSigns
Just remove it from your plugins folder.
Ok, How would I go about fixing this problem?
Just as it says in the HiddenCommandSigns description, you have a Legacy Permissions bridge.
This does not work on my server on 1.4.5, it works after I set it up then a few minutes later it just breaks http://pastebin.com/N1PLGGWd
You'd most likely need HiddenCommandSigns.
That is not coming from this plugin. It's coming from the plugin who handles the command you put on the sign...
whenever my players try to click it it says the gods prevent you from using this command wtf please fix
Can i promote players?
does this work for 1.4?
So long as the sign user has the proper permissions. If not, you need to use HiddenCommandSigns.
it would be nice to knw that i could add this if i new how
Do the signs work for gamemodes?
Check out HiddenCommandSigns or RedstoneCommandSigns.
Is there a way I could get the sign to perform a console command such as "manpromote <playername> (group)", I just need it to be a console command and also for it to get the player name of the player pressing the sign... Thanks
I think it should.
Does this work for 1.3.1+?
No idea man. It could be any command from a variety of plugins. Just read up some documentations for any plugins you know are on that server.
if he's using PEX like me. it would be either of these 2 commands:
/pex user <user> group add <group> [world] - Add <user> to <group>
/pex user <user> group set <group> [world] - Set <group> for <user>
thought i don't use the ingame commands for permission as they are confusing. it's much easier to just go and edit the yml file manually.
Hey Devil boy there is this server that in which (you arent allowed to build in town) that if you want to buy a house for storage it is covered with a lockettee [Private]and when you click it, it changes the for sale to The player name. And when you cant afford it, it says you cant afford this command sign (Amount for house example: $1000). Can you tell me which command he might have added? And he had command signs and lockette pls reply as fast as possible
Are those user groups or something?