Are you always teleporting that player, turning off the weather, or doing some other mundane task all the time? Are your players always forgetting commands for plugins that get used all the time? Well, with SimpleCommandSigns it is no more! Just install the plugin in your plugins directory, set up the simple config file located in the folder plugins/SimpleCommandSigns and you are ready to go! To use just right click a sign!
- Easy to use!
- Integrates with LWC to lock those signs
- Executes as the player that hits the sign
- Add the player's name to the command using the %p parameter anywhere in the command. (Example "/say %p Just rang Tux2's doorbell." would output the message: "Player just rang Tux2's doorbell.")
- Permissions (Permissions 2.x, 3.x, and Bukkit SuperPerms support)
- Will not run away and join the sponge rebellion
How to Create a Sign
- On the top line put: "[SCS]" or the custom one defined in your config file
- On the other 3 lines put the command
- If the creation is successful the top line will turn green
- Right click the sign to run the command
- scsigns.create - the ability to create a command sign
- scsigns.use - the ablilty to use a command sign
- scsigns.autolock - have LWC autolock the sign
Need more functionality? Look no further: HiddenCommandSigns, RedstoneCommandSigns
how can i manuadd a [Gast] to [builder] with right klick? please help
Thanks for helping him out :D
Hey friend! Have a look at that: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/redstonecommandsigns/
Seems to be working on 1.3.1 build 2281.
The sign always executes as console. It should say that in the RedstoneCommandSigns description. There is no practical way to detect who activates the redstone for the sign.
I have a confusing issue, I'm using restonecommandsigns so I can activate these signs with redstone and I'm using a "pay" command for BOSEconomy. But when the sign is activated the player getting the money gets it, but the player paying does not loose any money. Plus if the player getting paid activates the sign they get more money. Although if players just type the command everything works fine.
Its like the sign is executing through the console instead of the player, i don't know if that is how the plugin is supposed to work but is there a way to fix this?
Is it possible to have two commands for one sign? If it's not you should do that because for my parkour, at the end you get payed but I also want them to be teleported bacl to spawn after
How can I make this work for a warp command?
With HiddenCommandSigns yes.
Is it possible to make one sign run 2 commands? One after another?
nice plugin maybe add you can use redstone for a command ( command activate powered by redstone) ( i don't speak english )
They require the permissions for it.
If you want permissions elevations from signs, try HiddenCommandSigns.
does it require the player to have permission to do the command? so like, if the sign does /time set 0, do they have to have OP permissions to be able to do the sign?
Try sending them through ChatCommand.
Was wondering if you could add compatibility for CommandHelper commands. I noticed they don't work on scs signs.
nevermind i figured it out
how do i make it so if any user clicks on the sign it tp's them somewere i was thinking like this: /spawn <player> but that doesnt work. please help