Simple Help Tickets
Simple Help TicketsDescription:
Simple Help Tickets provides a simple and effective system for users to request the assistance of an admin. Starting out as a rather lightweight plugin I threw together for personal use and decided to share, it has continued to expand due to popular demand. By using /ticket a user can open a help ticket, which can then be reviewed and dealt with by an administrator. Both users and admin are able to reply to tickets to further dialogue regarding a ticket. If a user logs in and an open ticket has received a reply from an admin, they will be notified of the change.
Updating to 1.0If you are updating to 1.0 you will need to start with a fresh database.
If you're using SQLite simply delete Tickets.db in SimpleHelpTickets plugin directory
MySQL users, delete the table SHT_Tickets in your database, it will be replaced on server start.
1. Download the .jar
2. Place the .jar in your plugins directory
3. Restart the server
Maximum number of tickets per user.
Number of days before a closed ticket expires
Users with the sht.admin permission will receive a message when a ticket is closed.
If using more than one world, take/check ticket will display the appropriate world name in ticket details
Display number of personal tickets to user / total tickets to admin upon join
Whether to use MySQL instead of SQLite output.yml
• Use to customize plugin output (Language / Formatting)
• /helptickets - SimpleHelpTickets Menu.
• /ticket (description) - Open a help ticket.
• /tickets [-a/-c] - List Open/All/Closed tickets.
• /checkticket <#> - Check the details of a ticket.
• /taketicket <#> - Assign self to a ticket. (and be teleported to the location is was set)
• /replyticket <#> <reply> - Reply to a ticket
• /closeticket [-r] <#> - Close a help ticket.
• /delticket (#) - Delete a help ticket.
• /purgetickets [-c/-a] - Purge expired, Closed or All tickets
• sht.ticket - Open a help ticket.
• sht.admin - Administrate help tickets.
• sht.reload - Reload SimpleHelpTickets.
By popular demand, a Web GUI is available for SimpleHelpTickets.
You can download it below. • SimpleHelpTickets Web GUI
Thankyou for your support! :D Recent Change-Log:
- Updated for Spigot API 1.10.2
- UPDATED: Updated for new UUID system
(Caveats: UUID not translated to player name)
- Fixed: bug when reopening a ticket
- FIXED: MaxTickets not limiting the amount of tickets a user can open
- FIXED: User OnJoin notification of open tickets repeating itself
- FIXED: MySQL Connection Check. (Merged PR: TheCutter)
- Updated extra formatting to not interfere with colour codes
- Recoded ticket.class
- Fixed "CONSOLE has opened a ticket" bug for MySQL users
- Fixed notification of admin reply on user join
- Added bold/italic/underline/strike/reset to output.yml
- Fixed typo in output.yml
- Added check to getconnection in mysqlconnection.java to ensure connection is established, and if not re-stablish connection before continuing.
- minor bugfix: Users rceiving notification about open tickets even if tickt is/are closed
- minor bugfix: Prefix removed from 'No Tickets To Display' message
- minor bugfix: Instances of getDisplayName changed to getName in closeticket & taketicket (Fronix)
- minor bugfix: A few typos in output.yml have been fixed (if your output.yml is unchanged, delete it before starting your server to generate a new one)