Config , Gamemode and Maps configuration
Setup the plugin
- This plugin doesn't have dependencies,but it is recommended to use this plugin with TagAPI , Or iTag for newer version of Bukkit/Spigot
- Move SpHxPVPGames.jar inside your /plugins/ folder.
- Start your server,and when your server have finished to start,you can /stop.
- Now the plugin haved copied all the necessary files in the "/plugins/SpHxPVPGames/" folder.
- If you have a custom map(s),you can copy the entire folder in "/plugins/SpHxPVPGames/" , Example "/plugins/SpHxPVPGames/MyMap/"
- Now open the config.yml and put your custom map(s) name over the interested gamemode.
GameModes Example :
MAPS: KTK: - MyMaps - CustomMap2 CTF: - GeneratedMap - MyMaps ecc..
- At this point you can choose what gamemode you want use over GAMEMODE line.
GAMEMODE: - CTF - KTK - S&D
- Accepted KTK,CTF,S&D,TDM,DM,TDM4,DTC,DOM,KC,RUN,HORDE,RTP,HG,CDM,KTT and SPLEEF
- Info : The maps and gamemode are choosen randomly. (If you want setup a certain map,put only it over the worlds.GM or use /admin nextmap <mapname> , and restart the server.
- Always in the config.yml change "system: world_dir:" with your main world name.By default is "put_your_world_name_here" change with "world"
- Now you can setup the maps.
Setup the Maps/Gamemodes
- By default all location are setted at the world spawn point.
- Join in the server and setup your map.
- First you have to set the spawn and lounge location.Go on the interested point(s) and type /admin setspawn (for spawn) and /admin setlounge (For the lounge) ,Maybe both have the same position,but you can choose.
- Now you have to set the team spawn points.This it's necessary for the following gamemode :
Team DeathMatch , Team DeathMatch (4 Team) , Capture The Flag , Kill the King , Kill Confirmed,Domination,Search & Destroy,Destroy the Core,Run Game
- So,go to the first point , suppose the red team spawn, and type /admin setredspawn .Do the same thing with blue spawn and if are a TDM4 mode green and yellow. (All coordinates,are saved automatically when you type the command in the mapsconfig.yml config file)
- Now if your maps it's maded for these gamemode "TDM,TDM4,KC or KTK ",you have finished the setup.
- Maybe you have to set only the chest point (but it's not necessary)Anyway go in the point of the map interested and type /admin setchest.
Setup a DeathMatch
- For this gamemode you have to set multiple spawn points with the "/admin setdmspawn" command.For each interested point type the command and it are added in a list of location.
Setup flags (CTF)
- Go on the interested point and look at the target block.Now type /admin setredflag or setblueflag Example here.
Setup domination Points
- You have to set 3 points <A/B/C>.Normally put A and C near the red and blue spawn points,and B for example at the center of the map.For set this points go on the interested points and type /admin setdom A ,B or C .For see how the plugin generate the point you can use /admin generatedom
Setup bombs (S&D)
- You have to set 2 points <A-B>.Go on interested points and type /admin setbomb A or B. For see how the plugin generate the bomb type /admin generatebomb
Setup Core (DTC)
- You can make the core block by block.For do this make first a clone of core manually,and then look and type on every single block /admin setcore blue or red.
Setup a RunGame (RUN)
- In this game there are 2 team and the objective are click an button placed at the bottom of the map (for example) .So for set the button,place first it,and after look at it and type /admin setbutton
Setup a Cranked DM (CDM)
- See Deathmatch configuration.
Setup a Kill The Target (KTT)
- See Deathmatch configuration.
- Like a DeathMatch mode,type /admin horde addmobspawn or /admin horde addplayerspawn for add a spawn points.
- This gamemode it's fully automated.Start this gamemode and play.
Setup Hunger Games
- This Game mode use the same DeathMatch location.So setup your map with /admin setdmspawn.You can add multiple spawnpoints for make the cornucopia (for example).
Others map function.
You can put the gamerule in the mapsconfig.yml over the map name. Example :
MyMap: GameRule: - mobGriefing:false
Or other(s) option(s) :
Options: generatelounge: true #Use this,if the map doesn't have a lounge. kits: false #(if false disable the kits) protectmap: true #(if true block the place and break events.) respawntime_in_ticks: 20 worldborder: true worldborder_X: 200 worldborder_Z: 200
Others configurable config file(s) : chest.yml , broadcastmsg.yml , kit.yml , perks.yml , rules.yml , book.yml , mapsconfig.yml ,servermotd.yml.
There are 2 type of sign for now.One for the join,and another for the kit.
For create a new one,put an empty sign and type at the first line [JOIN] or [KIT] and confirm.