PlayerHeads v4.10.0 (last version to support 3.x username-based mobheads)
UploadedApr 28, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
4.10.0 (developer changes)
This version of the plugin brings a few changes for developers who want to rely on the plugin, but should not intentionally impact gameplay from 4.9.4 - any change in behavior should be reported on the issue tracker.
- Internal cleanup / modularization of project into single respository for easier building
- moved: compatibility provider methods that were common now use common bases instead of redundant code
- added: [smaller] API module PlayerHeads-api which contains events and methods to allows easier use in your own plugins without needing to include the entire plugin as a dependency. This API is available attached below, or from the CI link on the project page (after reading the warnings). Online API documentation is available here. All implemented API methods can be accessed through api.PlayerHeads.getApiInstance(). However, you will still be able to access other pre-existing class methods as normal by either using the plugin jar itself a dependency or PlayerHeads-core as you choose - it is not recommended to use classes from compatibility support libraries.
This is a cross-version build that contains both native code for 1.8-1.12.2 (legacy api), 1.13-1.13.2 (1.13 api), and 1.14 - which is loaded conditionally.
If you use a server version within 1.8-1.12.2, please see these Notes About Backports.
If you use a Glowstone server, please see these Notes About Glowstone Support.
Developer features in the api:
- access to all of the existing PlayerHeads events within a smaller jar
- get a comparable PlayerHeads head type for any of the following: entitytype, itemstack, blockstate. This allows you to identify which head PlayerHeads will use in each case (eg: if you want to test if an item is a head, or a mob is supported)
- get the exact head-drop that PlayerHeads would generate for an entity if it was beheaded.
- get head details like UUID, Texture string, Display-name used by PlayerHeads
- get head head implementation details for your server version (block/item bukkit materials used by PlayerHeads)
The API can be used as a dependency in your maven projects as shown on this page.