PlayerHeads v4.10.0 API JAR (not a plugin)
UploadedApr 28, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
- added: [smaller] API module PlayerHeads-api which contains events and methods to allows easier use in your own plugins without needing to include the entire plugin as a dependency. This API is available attached, or from the CI link on the project page (after reading the warnings). Online API documentation is available here. All implemented API methods can be accessed through api.PlayerHeads.getApiInstance(). However, you will still be able to access other pre-existing class methods as normal by either using the plugin jar itself a dependency or PlayerHeads-core as you choose - it is not recommended to use classes from compatibility support libraries.
Developer features in the api:
- access to all of the existing PlayerHeads events within a smaller jar
- get a comparable PlayerHeads head type for any of the following: entitytype, itemstack, blockstate. This allows you to identify which head PlayerHeads will use in each case (eg: if you want to test if an item is a head, or a mob is supported)
- get the exact head-drop that PlayerHeads would generate for an entity if it was beheaded.
- get head details like UUID, Texture string, Display-name used by PlayerHeads
- get head head implementation details for your server version (block/item bukkit materials used by PlayerHeads)
The API can be used as a dependency in your maven projects as below:
<repository> <id>crashdemons-repo</id> <url>https://meme.tips/java-repos/</url> </repository>
(note: the above code may be mangled by the formatting here)
Depend on PlayerHeads API:
<dependency> <groupId>org.shininet.bukkit</groupId> <artifactId>PlayerHeads-api</artifactId> <version>4.10.0-SNAPSHOT</version> </dependency>